𝟎𝟖

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"What the fuck are you doing there, Tartaglia?" 

"Oh, haha, w-well.. funny story actually." I had the urge to help him and the leaves on his hair were bothering me a lot but Scara's grip on my arm never left.

"Don't you fucking have a mission to do?" Scaramouche questioned.

"You don't trust me? I told you I can do it in a day!" Childe put his hands on his hips. "But not today," He chuckled, brushing the leaves off his hair.

"Did you follow us?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. 

"What? No way! I was just taking a stroll, found this cute fox, chased it, but ended up waking it's whole fucking tribe, so they chased me." He scratched his head, laughing awkwardly. "So, what about you guys? Is it really a dat-" 

"Why don't you shut your ginger shit ass up and never show your face to me again. Sounds like a good fucking idea to me, yeah?" Scaramouche closed his eyes for a moment before smiling forcefully at the ginger. 

He looked confused and just stared back at Scara blankly. They must hate each other so much, even though they're colleagues. Something's telling me they might even kill each other at any moment now.

The atmosphere felt intense that they might start a fight, which made me think if I should leave now or not. Childe glanced at me then back at Scara. 

"Oh! I get what's happening here," He smiled, making our faces contort into confusion, "You're giving her a tour, why didn't you say so? (Y/N) I know a lot of places already, there's this rock I found that's shaped like a pen-" 

"Who fucking said you're coming with us? Leave before I fucking kill you!" Childe was about to hold my shoulder but Scara slapped them away, he hissed at him pushing him away from me. Childe stumbled and held his hand like a kid just got hurt.

'Pffft, they're like children fighting.'

"But Signo- I mean she said we should partner up with the.. mission, and w-we should explore together y'know? What if I die, hm? You're going to be responsible," He coughed and stuttered a bit. 

"Does it look like I fucking care if you die? I would just watch you and I don't need a shitty two-faced useless partner so get your ass moving and leave!" Scara raised a brow at him, poking Childe's chest harshly. 

He just looked down in disappointment and quietly sobbed. Aww. "He's crying," I mumbled. 

"Which I don't give two shits about, fuck am I gonna do? Shove a baby bottle up his ass? Let's go," Scara pulled my hand with him and started walking away, but Childe was still there with a sullen look, pouting. 

He looked funny and miserable at the same time. Does this always happen between them? I looked back and he was already gone, what the heck?

We decided to leave the forest since it was getting too dark and go to our next place, which I don't know yet. Scara looked like he's in a bad mood now so I didn't bother uttering a single word, it became awkward now and we were just walking silently. 

There were some steep cliffs on our way so he would occasionally help me climb up and jump down, I think it was cute of him to do that. Sometimes, I don't even think he's a Fatui harbinger, or my enemy at all. He's being weirdly nice to me and it made me feel cautious for some reason.

Maybe he's really... no, actually nice.

Childe and Scara being here can only mean that the Tsarista needs something here, the electro gnosis. Well, Scara lives here so obviously, he'd be here.