𝟎𝟒

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

We both stared in silence as he gazed at my eyes intently. "Um, a-are you okay, sir?" I looked at him head to toe.

He's dressed up traditionally and he didn't look like he's from Liyue because of his outfit. He didn't say a word and we just continued our little staring contest. I began sweating a little as the tension in the air was slowly building up.

"Who ar-"

"(Y/N)." 

A voice called behind me as Zhongli looked at me first and then the man in front of me, there was another moment of silence before Zhongli's brows furrowed at the person. 

"What is your business here?" He asked sternly, not taking his eyes off him.

The man sighed and covered his face with his hat, "Nothing, that's fucking what." The man muttered under his breath and walked away.

I watched the man slowly disappear into the crowd and went back to Zhongli, "You know him?" I raised a brow. 

That was weird, he was looking at me like he knows me or something. He curses a lot too.

He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, "Yes, but fret not, I will make sure he won't cause any threats here." He looked away with a frown, deep in thought. 

Threats? Is he an enemy? But it would make sense that he is since he didn't look too friendly, but rather intimidating. He was almost the same height as me and he has a huge hat, but when I saw his eyes, I felt like I've stared at them before.

"Who is he, Zhongli?" I asked, since I didn't get to ask the man himself, I thought Zhongli might know.

He exhaled and furrowed his eyebrows, putting his hands behind him. "I don't think I should be the one telling you since I do not know much of that man either. But I am sure he works under the Tsarista," He gestured.

'A fatui harbinger?' I thought in my mind as I remembered his face clearly when he was staring at me. 

That was a very dangerous situation, why is another harbinger wandering around the harbor and why do I feel like... I know him?

"I-I should stop him!" I blurted out and summoned my sword, but Zhongli held my hand and lowered my sword.

"Calm down, (Y/N). I doubt he will cause any commotion at this time. He is probably here for some other matters," He reassured as my chest slowly heaved up and down, dismissing my sword. "We should go back and settle down with some refreshments, yes?" He said with his soft voice and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Sure.." I agreed and we began walking back to the Pavilion.

He is right but that guy is a fatui, he seemed more dangerous than Childe and could wipe out the entire harbor easily. It was a good thing he didn't see me as a target and maybe I saw him before too but... when exactly?

"You seem to be stressing about some things lately, are you sure you are resting well enough?" He rubbed my back gently, looking down at me.

"Yeah, just a bit overwhelmed," I replied, sweating a bit. Definitely trying to not make it obvious.

"Hmm," He hummed and closed his eyes for a bit, "If you cannot rest well, you can come to me for some tea which can help you relax, plus I know a lot of aromas that are best for you. You like Mugicha tea, correct?" He reassured with a small smile.