𝟏𝟔

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

T.W Mentions of blood and death

"Thank you, (Y/N)." Thoma stretches his arms after carefully putting down the last box, "That would take me forever if I didn't see you here," He smiles at me. 

"It's my job," I smiled back, crossing my arms. Carrying all those boxes didn't tire me that much so I'm fine, but I'm hungry now. 

"I appreciate it a lot, let me treat you lunch later!" He beams happily, stepping closer to me. 

"Sure," I held my stomach and huffed. 

We spoke to the merchants about the boxes and left soon after, I didn't have anything to do today so I helped Thoma. He's a really busy person, doing stuff for people like cleaning and other tasks. We're almost the same, except I deal with a lot of enemies. 

They're suspiciously everywhere nowadays, it's making me worried a little. I hope this is not Scara's doing or... Childe's. Speaking of Childe, I haven't seen him a lot lately. 

After that night festival, he said he had something to do and then a few days later, he just dropped by and told me to pull that prank on Scara.

I told him that I hadn't seen him, and he also said there's no trace of him. I'm worried though, he's a selfless person and he likes fighting a lot. But I bet he just pays the enemies to stop them from killing him or he seduces them.

"I'll just cook in the teahouse, sounds good?" My head shot up to Thoma who was nudging my shoulder.

"Sure, you cook really well." I nodded up at him, he just smiles and ruffles my hair as he walks ahead of me until we reach the teahouse. 

We stopped at the door to greet Kozue, the assistant of the teahouse, before going inside. It's been a while since I was last here, the last time was when I fainted all of a sudden. 

"Woof!" My head turned to Taroumaru who greeted us, he rubbed his nose with his paw and sniffled. 

"S-Sorry about this, I haven't cleaned in here for awhile." Thoma chuckled and scratched his head.

"It's okay, I'll help you," I put a hand on my waist and raised my brows.

"No, no, I can do it myself, it's just a little dusty." He insists, waving his hands around to stop me. "Just wait here, I'll heat up the stove!" He says before running to the kitchen.

I chuckle at his reaction and sat on the cushion near the table, I plopped my head sideways on the flat surface. Why do I feel tired but I'm not at the same time? I'm not physically tired but I feel like I don't want to do anything. Oh, did I just forget the word 'boredom'? 

Everything was so boring, ever since he became busy again. I guess that's what fatui harbingers do, but what does Childe even do? Travel around and be a macho dancer for everyone? He's like the most laid back if I'm comparing him to Scara.

I finished all my tasks today because of sudden motivation but after doing it all, well... I literally had nothing to do now. So that makes me ten times bored, I could go see him after lunch but what if someone approaches me again to ask for a commission.