𝟏𝟎

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Lord Harbinger, Ms. Signora says would like to see the floorplan!" 

A thick scribbly line ruined my supposedly signature as my new assistant bursts through my door. I clenched my jaw, my head still down on my desk. 

"DO I HAVE TO SHOVE IT INSIDE YOUR THICK SKULL TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?!" I slammed my fist on the desk, raising my voice so suddenly. 

"I-I'm sorry, my lord. M-Ms. Signora says she would like to see it immediately s-so.." He stood straight and saluted, trembling a bit. 

"It's over there, and get out, please." I pointed to the coffee table in front of my desk where lies three rolls of blueprints and a stack of paper. He nodded and began gathering them.

He was kind of new here but shouldn't he have learned how to fucking knock? Do I need to train him to knock like a fucking baby? It's fucking simple manners. Anyway, he's my 38th assistant so he better not disappoint me further. 

I didn't really bother being picky with assistants, just whoever looks like they could do the job done. My past assistants were useless and lazy as fuck so I either fired them and... that's a different story.

I dropped myself back on my chair, sighing heavily. I leaned back boredly and just stared at the now ruined paper that I was supposed to sign for the land that shitty hag was planning to rent around Tatarasuna. I'm starting to get sick of it.

It was just another fucking boring day, the usual work. I sign random bullshit and sit around like a fucking twat, sometimes when I have nothing to do for a day I find something to kill time. Even though I know our real business here, that wasn't really what I'm here for. I'm here because of her, and just her. I don't really want to stick around with that shitty hag and that two-faced ginger hair shit. 

I began continuing my work and requested another copy of the paper I was supposed to sign. My assistant would come in and finally learned knocking for the first fucking time of his life and report to me about the bullshit my colleagues are currently doing. He even mentioned that Tartaglia was fucking asking if there's a toilet in the middle of the mountains, that fucking idiot. I just told my assistant to ignore him because he's wasting our fucking time. 

I spun in my swivel chair, just finishing my paperwork to do. I looked at the time and noticed that it was only noon, I haven't had lunch yet though. I remembered that (Y/N) owed me a meal but I brushed it off my head, I don't need anything from her. It's more of the other way around.

"My lord, the assigned recruits have arrived," My assistant announced, standing in front of my desk. Can't I catch a fucking break? 

That hag is ordering me to assign some fucking retards to patrol the areas of the city and around the other areas of Narukami, can't she fucking ask Tartaglia instead? He's literally doing nothing but fucking around. I don't even want to work with her, to begin with.

My assistant opened the door for me as I walked in, and everyone in the room immediately knelt down and bowed their heads immediately as soon as they saw me. But I just stared at them boredly, "Let's begin." I announced, standing in front of them.

I just did what I fucking told to do, I assigned these idiots to patrol areas as quietly as possible and to not alert adversaries in the process or I'll kill them, not kidding. 

"My lord, from what I heard, the traveler is here. What should we do if we see her?" One of them raised a hand. Fuck, I forgot about that.

"Don't touch her," I simply replied. "And don't even fucking look at her, don't do anything to her," I added but I wasn't supposed to say that. They all flinched at my answer but they just nodded in agreement.