𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Thump

Scaramouche sighed, turning around to see (Y/N) face-planted on the ground, "Walk fucking properly" he groaned, looking down at her state.

"Why do you keep that pizza on your head?" (Y/N) put both of her palms on her cheeks, eyes shimmering on his back.

"Shut up, go fuck off or something." as Scaramouche says that, he still helps her up and fixes her clothes. 

(Y/N) only giggled at his actions and covered her mouth to avoid getting caught, "So don't you have work to do? What is it called again? Fat cheeks..?" She perked her head up.

He got up and dusted himself off, "It's fatui" he replied, staring into nothing, "I can do that shit later."

"Did you just want to hang out with me?" (Y/N) teased, smiling brightly at him.

"Wha- NO, YOU BITCH!" He suddenly blurted out with flushed cheeks, hands forming into fists.

She hummed at his reaction and continued to walk towards him until there was no space. "Are you sure?" She mumbled to him.

"Over my dead body." He glared at (Y/N), crossing his arms.

'He's so cute' (Y/N) thought to herself, turning her heel to continue walking.

"If you fucking trip again-"

"I'M GONNA STEAL ALL YOUR GYOZA!" (Y/N) suddenly yelled out, rushing away from the balladeer at full speed. His eye twitched, alarmed at (Y/N)'s sudden behavior.

'Fuck, I hate her.' He pressed the bridge of his nose, soon catching up to her.

In truth, Scaramouche actually liked (Y/N)'s company and their time together were the only reason he was still sane. Apart from all of his pre-fatui work, almost half of his days were spent with her ever since they met at a shore in Yaoguang Shoal. He never really complained about (Y/N)'s random rambling and bright attitude but there are times where it comes to the point that she could write 5 volumes of a book.

Scaramouche has always hated company of people since he's not liked by most of his recruits and colleagues, but (Y/N) was a rare exception. He found peace with her, and he always went to her to clear his mind from his indescribable job. 

He found happiness when (Y/N) was around and it was the same for her too.

But will that happiness and warmth last longer for the both of them?