𝟐𝟐

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"...Go back to your damn chair," I told him. He almost got me there.

"Shut up, I'm staying right here." He refused and leaned his head on my shoulder. "I'm not hungry anyways..."

I sighed to myself and consumed my food peacefully while Khail watches us from across the table, his face screamed that he couldn't believe his lord turned into a clingy workless baby although he still has that bawdy side of him. 

My arm started to cramp when I felt his weight increasing on me so I tried moving a little, but I noticed his eyes were closed. "And he's asleep..." I said to myself in a low tone. 

"My lord must be so tired," Khail stated, sitting beside Kuni on the other side. 

"He was sticking to me like glue all morning," I tilted my head and blissfully gazed at the sleeping gremlin.

"I heard he couldn't sleep last night, I could hear my lord screaming in his room." I almost let out a laugh because of what he said but I stayed still so I wouldn't wake him. 

That's funny because I couldn't sleep last night too, were we both celebrating without letting each other know? He must be so happy.

"I must say that Lord Scaramouche has changed so much in the past few days," He glanced at him with a genuine smile then at me. "He wasn't like the rude and ruthless person I once knew, he changed himself because of you, Ms. (Y/N). It's quite amusing that my lord used to kill people without hesitation and now he's sleeping on your shoulder." He casually chuckled about it. 

The thing is, I didn't really do anything for him. He's always the one doing things for me which I don't understand, was it because of my past self? I wonder how I was like to him that he fell for me even before we met. 

I have a lot to talk about with him.

"Thank you, Khail." I smiled at him, the sides of his lips rose too. "But why did you still choose to stay with this hobo?" I asked, feeling Kuni shift his head a little. 

"Well... I caused my lord a lot of trouble when I first started here, he would curse at me big time and command me to do difficult things." He scratched his head. "I was honestly surprised that he picked me as his new assistant, so I wanted to improve myself and avoid letting him down again." He nodded, placing a hand over his chest. 

"Should I punch him for you?" I joked.

"Ah, t-that's not necessary! It's really okay," He covered his mouth to laugh softly. "My impressions for my lord changed when I saw him crying for the first time, it was that time that I found out how lonely he actually was. That was when I knew that Lord Scaramouche.. has a side that he didn't want to show and it made me feel bad since I also mistook him for just a rude and heartless man." He gave a wholehearted smile.

Now I'm starting to feel bad too, he must've been so lonely without me. For decades, he was always alone and stressed, I can't imagine what it would be like when the only person you've loved just disappeared. It must be some kind of miracle that I got to meet him again.

If it was the other way around, would I have been the same? Who am I to talk, I don't even have knowledge or a single memory of the past. But if that were to happen, maybe I'll do everything I can just to have him back just like he did.