𝟐𝟑

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

(Slight)Smut Warning.

"You're going to live there?!"

I turned around to look at Paimon whose eyes were wide and mouth agaped, "Yeah." We were back at the Yashiro Commission headquarters to get some of my other things there.

Telling Paimon that I'm dating the former 6th of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers might've been a bad idea, but she's the second person who knows about us and I think it'll be fine to tell her.

I asked her if she could go with me there but she refused to, so she's staying here without me now.

"I-Is that okay? What if he's actually faking it? What if he didn't actually leave?" She blabbered while I was busy gathering my clothes.

I know for sure that he really left, he even showed me the contract before I left and he kept bragging that he didn't regret it. Actually, he was supposed to come with me here but I told him to practice controlling his attachment issues.

He was almost crying and I needed to call Khail to calm the poor gremlin, but he was cute, like a monkey out of his cage. I was threatened that if I didn't come back in an hour he wouldn't love me anymore, the nerve of him to say that when he's the one going against his own words.

But I also don't want to make him wait so I'm packing my things as fast as I can, he might actually cry.

"Ah, (Y/N), here's your new sheath." I looked over my shoulder as Ayaka hands me a colorful patterned sheath for my sword.

"Thanks," I smiled at her.

"We'll miss you here," She clasped her hands and closed her eyes with a smile.

"I'll miss you guys too," I stood up and held her hands.

"Aha! I got here first, bleh!"

"At least I brought the best food! Tell her, Kazuha!"

"I'm writing, please don't touch me."

"Quiet down, kiddos!"

We turned our heads to the door when we heard people coming, "Yo~!" Yoimiya peered her head through the doorframe while the others walked in.

"Been a while, (Y/N)." Beidou grinned, waving at me. "Kid, we're here now, stop writing." She scolded Kazuha.

"Make sure you eat your fill, (Y/N)." Thoma walked up to me and passed the bag of packed food to me.

"Thank y-"

"(Y/N)~! I can't believe you're living with your boyfriend already! You two are so fas-" She paused when she realized.

Everyone in the room parted their mouths in shock when they heard her, but Kazuha was still busy writing.

"Tho- Ah, there you are." My eyes darted to the door when Ayato walked in, "Is everyone okay? What's with the silence and opened mouths?" He looked at each one of them.

"You... have a boyfriend?!" They all screamed in unison.

"S-She's lying," I nervously chuckled.

"No, I'm not!" Yoimiya cheekily grinned and hugged my neck. Things couldn't get any better.