𝟐𝟎

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Are we in... Pixie Hollow!?"

I turn to Yoimiya after closing the door, "I told you," I whispered loudly, nudging her shoulder in excitement. "Wait, you've never been here before?" I asked when I realized.

"I've seen this place a lot, but I never went in here. I didn't know it was actually a huge flower shop!" She cooed, her eyes darting from one place to another around the room.

I chuckled and pulled her with me upstairs to the second floor, there were only a few people in here so we got our own table immediately.

We just finished our daily work so we decided to rest here, even though I go here almost... well... everyday. It just feels nice here, it's giving me nostalgia for some reason.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter approaches our table, holding a pen and paper.

"The usual please," I replied as he nodded in return. "Miya, what about-" I paused when I notice her staring at the waiter wide-eyed, looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Ma'am?" The waiter called out to her for the order.

"A-Actually, can you come back later?" I told the waiter, glancing back and forth at her and him.

"Sure," He says before walking away.

I looked back to Yoimiya whose eyes were following the waiter. "IS THAT A FATUI WORKING HERE?!" She blurted out in a loud whisper, grasping my hand from across the table.

"Actually... all of them are," I evidently answered, removing her hand from mine.

"Isn't that bad?! You go here a lot too?" She whispered, looking around warily.

"They work here, they won't do anything... I think." I answered with a little bit of uncertainty. They're Scara's people anyway and I trust him.

"That's a little weird... Why would they work at a flower shop? Aren't they dangerous people?" She tilted her head and furrowed hey eyebrows, I don't have a reply since I also have the same question as hers.

Maybe this is some type of cover for something like their real business, but I don't think that's the case. It was really just... a flower shop and cafe, so this is definitely for his dead girlfriend. I wasn't that surprised since Childe also controls the Northland Bank in Liyue, they're everywhere.

"Here's your order," The waiter comes back to set my food on the table while Yoimiya is just about to order.

"And uh... please don't poison my food, I haven't met my soulmate yet." She pleaded to the waiter who looked confused, almost making me spit my food.

"Uh, w-we won't, ma'am." He stammered in confusion, scratching his head.

"That's all, thank you!" She suddenly beams at him, like she wasn't glaring at him just a second ago. He nodded and walked away, still looking confused.

"That was rude!" I muttered to her, slightly pinching her arm and earning a low wince from her.

"I'm just being aware!" She huffed, pulling her arm back to her side. "Plus I'm sure they know about us, who knows if they're going to trap us in here and kill us?!" She blabbered but I just ignored her.