𝟏𝟗

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

WARNINGS : Violence and Strong language

"Kuni."

"Hm?" I lifted my head up, hearing her call my name. 

"Do you... know what love feels like?" She smiles down at the dendrobiums she's holding. 

"How the hell would I know?" I leaned my cheek on my hand, "I don't care about that.." I lowered my eyelids boredly.

"Well, me neither." She chuckled softly, sitting on the ground too in front of me. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from her. 

Why the fuck is she smiling so much? 

"Isn't that weird? We're so similar, yet so different." She hummed, turning her head to where I'm looking at. 

I looked down and fiddled with the ends of the grass. I didn't know how to reply to that, I don't even have an answer because I already know what she'll say.

"Hey," She called, reaching to hold my hand. 

I turned my head to her and glanced down on our hands, I don't know why but I think it was the first time I've seen her with a sad expression yet she's still smiling.

"Don't fall in love with me, okay?" She gave a half smile, squeezing my hand. 

I already knew she'd say that and I kept that in mind. But why do I feel at peace when I'm with you? Why do I get nervous as fuck? Did you... also feel the same before you said that?

"Lord Scaramouche?"

My eyes shot open and I forcibly sat myself up properly, Khail was beside me with a shocked face. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"That must've been a good sleep, my lord." He huffed and wiped his sweat, "Anyways, I woke you up since we're almost there!" He beamed, pointing to the windows of the carriage we're riding. 

"No shit," I frowned and looked through it. I could already feel the familiar low temperature of this hellhole. 

"It's been awhile since I last went here, my lord. I got mixed up in an avalanche once, but it was fun!" He chuckled, making me confused. He finds that shit fun

I was going to reach for my hat but I realized I'm not wearing it, I left it back in Inazuma. I wasn't wearing my usual attire too, we were required to wear our first day suits which I fucking hate wearing. I didn't wear this for almost a decade but I'm surprised it still fit me, but the damn collar became really uncomfortable now. 

I wasn't supposed to wear this shit but (Y/N) said I should, so I wore the fucking thing.

"It's my first time seeing all the harbingers, what if I pee my pants, my lord?" He pats my shoulder repeatedly, squealing in a low tone. 

"Are you my assistant or some fucking die-hard fan?" I coldly rolled my eyes at him. 

This idiot wasn't supposed to come with me but he's the one who forced me to make him come with me just to see those assholes. While I was forced to come here because of (Y/N), but I also went on my own will. Maybe because I was also a little... happy?