𝟎𝟐

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~ 舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Crazy, right?!"

With that, Scaramouche's eye twitched at Childe debating whether he should still listen to him or not while Childe kept chattering about this certain traveler. "Y'know I almost lost a fight with her, she was super strong! And she even made me use my foul legacy like what t-" 

"How did you meet her?" Scaramouche finally cut him off, crossing his arms.

"She was getting chased by the Millelith so I kinda saved her..? She looked like an enemy here at first." He said, putting a finger on his chin. "Apparently, the little fairy she's with told me that she's an honorary knight from Mondstadt." He added, rubbing his chin. 

'Honorary knight..? A little fairy..?'

Scaramouche put a hand over his mouth, thinking intently. "And her name is... (Y/N)?" 

"Yeah," Childe tilted his head, admiring the sky.

Learning about this new information made Scaramouche a little stunned since he wasn't that updated of the recent events due to his absences. It made him grow even more curious to meet this particular traveler, with the name of the person whom he loved all those years ago. He couldn't just let this go. 

Although he wasn't specifically taught to love anyone nor anyone who had loved him back, (Y/N) made him feel new emotions that he couldn't comprehend and ignore.  She was someone who was very special to him. Even though he's a villain, a bad guy with countless felonies, (Y/N) was able to change his heart in almost a heartbeat.

How could someone love a psychopathic criminal like him anyway? She was crazy about that.

He would always ask himself that back when they were still standing before each other while staring at her silently without her noticing, as she tells him how dresses can be made with silk flowers and how she makes a lot of hairclips. But it was all in the past now. After all the things that happened to both of them, he knew he needed that second chance. 

At that point, he grew even more desperate to meet her. To confirm if his gut feeling is right.

"What are you planning to do now?" He snapped out of his thoughts, turning back to Childe.

"I'm not sure..." Scaramouche replied, looking down. Even though he was fighting whether if his gut feeling might be right, he was still lost at the moment.

"Look if you don't feel like it, you should lay low and keep healing. Let's keep in touch! I know how you feel, we're collea-"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME BACK HERE BITCH!"

'Oh, shit...' The two quivered at the sound of yelling and glasses breaking. They looked over and Dottore was smacking the shit out of Pierro with wine glasses from the Liuli Pavilion.

The guards were sternly looking at them, ready to contact the Millellith. "WOULD YOU GET THE FUCK OFF ME?" Pierro screamed while the attention of everyone surrounding them was starting to spread.

"I'll be back..." Childe sighed and marched towards them with an angry look on his face. He grabbed both of them with his own two hands and started dragging them out of the scene.