𝟐𝟒

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Smut Warning.

"You didn't like the breakfast..?" I turned to Kuni sitting beside me, "Just so you know, I cooked everything." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hey, I didn't even say one fucking word," He glared at me. "I'm just... not hungry," He reluctantly said and looked away.

'Sure, he's not hungry.' I sarcastically remarked in my head and grumpily turned away from him.

We were supposed to cook together earlier and we did, but he turned on the stove too high and almost burned the whole kitchen. Thankfully, Khail came back and he tied Kuni on the chair this time because I told him to do so. He was about to commit arson in his own home, our home.

In the end, I had to cook for us while he's tied to the chair and I'm still mad at him about that. He really can't cook for himself, maybe that's why he kept Khail around.

"So..." I began and looked around his empty office, though there were still some boxes around the corners. "What are we doing here again?" I asked him.

He leaned against the vacant desk he used to work on, "Nothing." He said in the most uninterested tone.

I was going to bicker about it but I just held myself back, maybe he just misses being here. All those fatui work, all those signing papers, and that one time I went here in that... disguise.

"Reminiscing your work here..?" I stepped closer to him on the desk, observing his face.

"Huh? No, I was thinking about you." He simply replied, glancing up at the ceiling. He's doing it again!

"Oh," I sheepishly chuckled. He can be so unpredictable, sometimes. I can't tell what he's thinking, his words just don't match with his actions.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me like that..?" He smirked at me, "Are you still mad about earlier? Sorry, I won't upset you again." He reached for my wrist.

"Apology not accepted," I instantly replied with a scoff. I already forgave him but it was fun teasing him. Still, he almost burned the whole house down.

"Feisty as ever..." He mumbled under his breath, "What kind of apology do you accept then?" He cockily smirked, pulling me closer to him.

I jerked away and pulled my hand from his grip, "Are you out of your mind?!" I hissed at him, slightly glancing at the door. He's like this again, just like earlier!

He stifled a laugh and grabbed my hand again, "Fuck, o-okay, I'm kidding." He chuckled softly, visibly amused at my reaction. I hate it when he bullies me like this.

"I don't like fighting with you..." He deeply sighed and hugged my arm, "I love you too much for that."

What a big baby, I didn't know he could be so affectionate. He changes his moods every time but he's still likeable in every way. He missed me so much so I just let him cling to me whenever he wants.