𝟏𝟓

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"You're smiling a lot recently, (Y/N)! Something good must've happened, yeah?"

I jumped in surprise as Yoimiya's face suddenly popped in my view. "What do you mean?" I answered while trying to keep my lips in a firm line.

"You're blushing a lot too," She raised a brow, scanning my whole face as I try to look away. "By the way, you put in the wrong shells, those are rocks!" She exclaimed pointing to the fireworks shell I'm making.

"Oh, s-sorry," I chuckled awkwardly, taking out the rocks with the chopsticks. What am I even doing?

"I'm getting more curious now!" She pouted, "Can you te-"

"YOIMIYA! COME HERE! THIS BUFF MAN JUST ASKED SOMETHING ABOUT MS. HINA?!"

We flinched in surprise as her dad suddenly yells out from the other side of the room, "Tell me the details later, I'll be right back!" She winked playfully, nudging my arm before getting up. "DAD, WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She yells back, walking back inside the room.

Do they both have hearing problems now? I shouldn't bother, what a nice family though.

Anyway, Yoimiya invited me here at their fireworks shop so we could make some fireworks with her because I didn't have anything to do for today. Scara's busy again, he told me he has paperwork to do, it just never ends.

It's been two days ever since that thing... happened. I want to forget most of what happened, but it was also the start when Scara and I hung out more often. Just not today though, even though I kind of want to mess with him again.

No, I should stop. No means no, (Y/N).

But I'm just happy I'm getting to learn more about him, he's actually quite talkative and his soft side is becoming more visible. Of course, he still has that vulgar mouth of his.

I'm looking forward to being friends with him, I feel like we're the same. We both feel... lost and longing for something.

But other than that, he's really handsome too. This is the first time I've stared at a man for the longest time.

He looks really familiar, which I can't understand. What if he's actually my dad? Nah, can't be.

These recent days, I would go to his Elsa castle and just normally wander around there. His people knew me already and they don't see me as an enemy so Scara must've told them.

I even had a spar with him once, but Khail stopped us. He kept saying we shouldn't fight because our friendship would be destroyed.

So he made us play snakes and ladders instead...

Anyway, that was really boring but we were competitive and he won all rounds. So, I owe him more than a house and lot now. I can imagine him asking me to get him a whole planet and never take it back.

He's really smart and he's quick to think, that's one of the things I learned about him in a span of two days. So, that made me glad that he's slowly opening up. We're taking baby steps.

"I-Is there more stocks?! PLEASE YOU GOTTA HELP ME! I CAN'T SHOW MYSELF THERE!" I hear a man crying out from the other room when the door opens revealing an annoyed Yoimiya.

"Go there yourself! They're not going to roast you for being a fan," She replied back in a yell as she slams the door shut, but now, the man's cries grew louder.