𝟐𝟔

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"CHILDE?!"

My jaw instantly dropped as my eyes darted at him up and down repeatedly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, maybe because of the alcohol in my system.

"Yup, that's me! How're you?" He put his hands on his hips and smiled brightly.

I squinted my eyes and scanned his tall figure. Is it me or did he get taller? Or maybe his height has always been like that. "...Are you a statue?" I tilted my head quizzically.

"Not a statue," He grinned and shook his head.

"Can you do a triple backflip?" I asked him seriously.

"...No, I cannot." He laughed a bit.

It was extremely weird since he wasn't wearing his usual attire and... why is his ass big? I think there's a lot of changes. Everything was spinning and growing bigger and smaller around me, which was confusing me more. Where did he even come from?

My eyes squinted more as he stepped back a little, he was becoming more uncomfortable by my gaze. "Huh... what are those?" I suddenly laughed hysterically and pointed to his footwear.

"That's my... boots?" He raised a brow and glanced down to see where I'm pointing.

"Oh, is there a snake in it?" I gasped with wide eyes. "Le-"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"

"WAI-" I was going to kneel down to really check when I was suddenly yanked away from him. "HUH?!" I landed on my butt and winced in pain when I noticed it was Kuni who did it.

"GET BACK, YOU GINGER HAIRED STINK! BACK!" He pointed at him threateningly, really making him step back in fear.

"Oh! Scara, I missed y..."

Kuni stood in between us and glowered up at him, making him pause. "Didn't I ask you a fucking question?" He sternly asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Um... I wanted a drink?" He scratched his head and avoided his gaze, looking anywhere else but him. "B-But hey, I missed you two! I didn't think I'd see you two here, how's it going? I was gone for quite a while, huh?" He cleared his throat and beamed again.

I grunted and slowly got up, leaning on Kuni's back for support because of the sudden tipsiness kicking in again. "Why is he breathing and talking..?" I rubbed my chin and eyed him. My vision was still blurry so I wasn't really sure.

"Exactly," Kuni nodded in agreement and rubbed his chin too. "I say, we should kill him." He added.

"W-Wait, what? It's really me, guys! I'm Childe! Tartaglia!" He exclaimed in a panic, patting his chest with his hand.

"Let's break his legs to make sure," Kuni glanced at me and let out a prideful grin, looking down at his legs.

"Oh, good luck then, Childe's statue!" I laughed and waved my hand at him.

"No, I meant literally! Literally breaking his fucking legs!" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me back and forth to get the message in my head.

"What?! Don't break my legs, come on!" He slowly stepped back from us with a terrified look as his back hit the door when he stopped.

"Yeah, good luck!" I laughed and kept waving my hand. "Ow.." I closed my eyes shut when the bright light was starting to sting my eyes.

"(Y/N)!?" I blinked my eyes to slowly open them when I saw Kuni helping me stand still by holding my waist. They both stared at me with a worried look on their faces.