Chapter Eighty-Five: Room Service

I sat there not really knowing what to say for a moment, just looking at Jill standing there. The front of her maid outfit was open just enough to reveal most of her cleavage. She was more well endowed than I had first thought. Before I had a chance to say anything further the door to my room opened once again. Altria, still dressed in her dress from the party waltzed inside.

"Really Theo? I'm a little disappointed, I thought you would have taken up my gift right away." She said as she stood behind Jill.

"Gift? Altria you can't just send someone over as a gift like that."

"Oh, that's what you're worried about. Don't be she wanted to come. She only seems innocent on the outside. Trust me you don't want to pass this up. You haven't been with one of the bunnykin either yet, have you?"

"No, I haven't..."

"Then we should begin. There's more under here than you were expecting." Altria said while grasping one of Jill's breasts through her uniform.

"Lady Altria." Yelped Jill, surprised by the sudden groping.

"Come on, it isn't like we haven't played around before."

"Please don't say such things in front of Sir Theo!"

"Don't worry, he doesn't mind about things like that and he won't say anything to anyone. Go on, do what you came here for."

Without any further instruction Jill walked to the end of my bed and climbed on, slowly making her way towards me. She let her hair down and undid another button at the front of her uniform as she approached on all fours. I could now see all the way down her dress. This was quite the surreal moment as a slightly embarrassed bunny maid crept towards me provocatively while my catkin friend just looked on from across the room.

"You'll be in my care this evening then Sir Theo."

"Err thanks... It's just Theo by the way."

"Yes Theo."

As she reached me, she pulled back the covers of my bed. Once she had done so she quickly pulled off my boxers. She gently stroked my cock for a moment, before bending down a placing it inside of her mouth. She looked up at me innocently as she sucked away. Despite the look, I could tell right away she was practiced at this. It felt really good.

I just lay there for now, simply enjoying the service from Serin's maid. Would Serin be mad if she saw this? Probably not, they all seemed to have a pretty liberal attitude to this sort of thing and I highly doubted that Jill would have come here if she thought it was going to land her in trouble.

Altria, who had just been watching up to this point climbed on the bed. She crept up behind Jill and pulled her dress up over her bum, then pulled her panties down to her knees. She then reached around and started playing with Jill's pussy. Jill stopped what she was doing momentarily and looked back over her shoulder at Altria.

"Altria! What are you doing?" Jill asked, her ears twitching a little.

"I just thought I would get you ready as well... You shouldn't be stopping should you."

Jill turned back and continued to suck on my dick. Her technique was a little sloppier than before, now Altria was playing with her as well. I didn't mind, I was quite enjoying the scene playing out in front of me. Whatever Altria was doing, she was good at it. Jill's ears started to twitch once again as she started to cum. Seeing she was finished, Altria stopped.

"She's all yours now Theo... Go on Jill, do what you came here for." Altria told her.

"Okay... Should we continue Theo?" Jill asked me.