Chapter One Hundred and Sixty-Eight: Hope for Escape

Realising we were now alone Enna looked up at me as she touched my chest, her eyes now wide open. She smiled as our eyes met.

She spoke in a voice much softer than before. "That was something else..."

"Thanks."

"You don't need to worry about your safety. I won't be allowing anything to happen to you."

"I appreciate that... The thing is, I really need to get out of here. I need to find my friends."

"That will be difficult. Even I can't just let you go."

"I can understand that."

"I want to help. I'll have to make some preparations before we can leave."

"Before we can leave?"

"Yes. It won't be safe if you stay here and if I let you go there'll be repercussions. Anyway, I'd like to go with you." Her eyes widened. "That won't be a problem, will it?"

I wondered what the girls would say if I reappeared with a harpy this time. It would be the third demon I've brought with us. Then again, I didn't know if the others would be able to find me here and even if they could, would I be able to escape? This could be my only chance.

"No... But you'd have to get along with the rest of my companions. Can you do that?"

"If that's what I have to do to come with you, then I will have to do so."

"Right, then I think it will be okay."

"Great! I had better go and prepare." Then she climbed off the bed.

Enna quickly picked up her hotpants and the little slip of clothing that covered her breasts. For the time being I just sat on the bed and watched her dress. She seemed to enjoy the attention, smiling away as she noticed that I was watching, and only slowly put on the two items of clothing she wore.

"I'm going to leave you for a while. I'm afraid you're going to have to stay here for the moment." She said once she had finished dressing.

"Okay, I suppose I'll just wait for you to return..."

I wondered if I would be okay. There was the chance that one or more of the other harpies might come and try and have their way with me. That did seem to be what they did with their male prisoners. Still, I doubted that they were going to hurt me and none of the girls I had seem here were unattractive, but that wasn't the problem. If I had to deal with a constant stream of girls, I was going to have little energy left to try and escape. It would be difficult even with Enna's help.

"Don't worry, no one else can get inside. I have the only key." She said while jangling it in her hand.

"Phew."

"Having said that, you should still get dressed."

"Right, of course."

"I'll try to be as quick as I can."

Enna left the room and locked it behind her. I heard her footsteps disappear in the distance. Once she was gone, I gathered my clothes up off the floor and begun to dress. I was halfway there and sat on the bed when a voice called out to me.

"Master!"

"Celine?"

"Yes master."

"You're here?"

She appeared in the room before me "I am."

"I wasn't sure you'd be able to find me."

"It wasn't easy. I was already quite drained from the fight, so I couldn't travel straight here."