Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Eight: Dinner

Celine seemed happy enough with Liz's response.

"Does that mean that you are finished with the questions?" She asked.

"Yes, for now. You may do as you wish with him."

"Yay!" Celine said almost jumping across the distance between us and pouncing on me.

She almost pushed me flat on my back and was aggressively kissing me right in front of everyone, already trying to remove items of my clothing.

"Hold on Celine." I said pushing her back.

"But you said it was okay after!" She complained.

"It is, just not in front of everyone like this."

"You've done this with all of them before."

"Let's go inside the tent at least." I said getting to my feet and guiding Celine towards my tent.

"Okay."

We had just climbed inside when I heard Serin from outside.

"Where are you going Altria?" She asked.

"I'm going to see if they need a hand." Replied Altria.

"A hand, but how can you help?"

"I have a few ideas." She said making her way to the tent.

Liz laughed at the exchange.

"Just let her go an unwind with them. We're at a fairly safe spot for now, there might not be another chance for a while." She said to Serin.

"I know."

"Or did you want to join them? I can always watch over the camp for now, with Beth, that is if you didn't want to join them too Beth?"

"No, no. I think I'll sit this one out." Answered Serin.

"Me too... I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with this situation. Doing that so obviously in front of everyone like that. I knew that his abilities would make him popular with other women, but I had no idea it was like this." Answered Beth.

"Sounds like you've already had the experience with him?" Asked Liz.

"Well, yes. Somethings happened and yes, I did. For some reason I thought it was only me."

"Oh, aren't you willing to share him?"

"No, it's nothing like that. I have no right to expect something like that. I was just surprised."

I could hear the girls talking outside as Altria joined us inside.

"Oh, the cat has come too." Celine said look up for a moment.

"You don't mind, do you?" Asked Altria.

Altria was asking, but it didn't look like she had any intention of not joining in if she didn't receive a yes. She was already in the process of removing her clothes as she asked.

"No, not really."

Celine had pounced on me as soon as we had gone inside the tent and by the time Altria had stepped inside, she had already pulled my trousers down and had begun sucking my dick. She returned to doing this the moment she had answered Altria. For now, I was just liying there and enjoying the sensation, whilst watching Altria remove her clothing. She slung her skirt down on the floor and removed her chest armour. Now just wearing her panties she climbed further inside the tent and lay next to me. She started to kiss me.

"You know you're a lucky man, Theo." She said as we held each other.

"It definitely feels like that right now." I replied.