Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen: Getting Started

Lillia gave the girl a note to take to the guild. It was a request for them to bring our belongings here. I wondered if they would do that for just anyone, but they did know full well that she was the crown princess. It probably wasn't going to be a problem. After that was settled, we all decided to head up to our rooms to check them out and settled on meeting up back downstairs for dinner in an hour's time.

My room was small, but nicely furnished and comfortable. I sat down on the bed when a thought flashed through my mind. Celine, I should really check up on her while I was alone and had the chance. I called out her name and she appeared before me almost immediately.

"Master! I thought you'd forgotten about me." She said throwing herself on me and almost knocking me back.

"I'm sorry this was the first chance that I got."

"You know, I'm starving. Can I?" She asked licking her lips.

"You can, but it has to be something quick. We don't have time to do everything."

"But..."

"I'm sorry, I have to go downstairs soon. I should have time later."

"Okay."

Celine wasted no time in undoing my fly and after a few moments of rustling around inside my boxers she was hungrily sucking on my dick. I was already hit with the strong sense of lust from her powers and remembering just how good she was at this, when there was a knock at my door. Celine didn't stop what she was doing for a moment, carrying on regardless. I activated "appraisal" to check who it was. It was Altria.

"Shit... Celine, you're going to have to stop now." I said quietly.

She didn't stop.

"Theo, it's me Altria." She said knocking once more.

"One second."

I placed my hands on Celine's head and gently pulled her off my dick. She resisted for a moment, but then gave in and looked at me in surprise.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"You need to stop now. Someone is here to see me." I told her under my breath.

"But..." She complained.

"Please you need to hide again."

"Urgh Okay."

Finally, Celine disappeared, and I quickly sorted myself out and answered the door to Altria.

"What were you doing in here?" Altria asked as soon as the door was opened.

"Oh, you know... I was just cleaning up a bit."

"Really? It didn't sound like that and you look a little flushed... You look like I interrupted you halfway through."

"I don't know what you mean. Anyway, come inside."

Altria stepped in and a closed the door behind.

"I'm surprised that you feel the need to do that for yourself." She said as she looked around the room.

"I wasn't."

"You know you can always come to me if you're feeling that pent up." Altria said drawing herself closer to me. "But unfortunately, not now. You need to be back downstairs in a little while, and I need to get going."

"Hold you're going somewhere and not coming down for dinner?"

"Yes, so I'll need you to cover for me."

"Okay... What do you want me to say?"

"Just tell the others that I decided to pay my mother another visit. Just as an extra precaution I'd prefer it if no one else knew where I was going or what I'm doing."