Chapter One Hundred and Fifty: The Beach

As soon as we reached the shores, I took off my bag and boots, rolled up my trousers a little and stepped into the cool water. It felt so refreshing after walking and climbing up that last hill in the hot sun. I just stood there enjoying the views for a moment. I heard a bit of commotion from the girls behind me and turned around to see Altria had stripped off to her panties and bra. She was running towards the water's edge.

"What are you doing?" Beth called after her.

Altria looked back and shouted. "Going for a swim!"

"But you don't have a swimsuit!"

"This will do fine!" She said charging into the water.

She ran right past me, then dove in. She resurfaced a moment later.

"Come on Theo. It's lovely in here." She said splashing about.

I turned back to the rest of the group and shouted.

"Is this safe?"

"I don't see why not." Serin shouted back.

Feeling satisfied that if Serin wasn't worried it probably was safe, I climbed out of the water. I quickly took off my trousers and the rest of my armour. Then in just my boxers I waded back in after Altria. I looked back to the rest of the group. It seemed that they had all come to the conclusion that the water was a good choice. They were all in the process of stripping off.

"See it's lovely isn't it." Altria said as I joined her.

"It is."

It really was. The cool clean water was just what I needed. Lunch could wait for a little while. The others seemed to agree with us as they joined us in the water. We had left a little ahead of schedule so a longer break now wasn't going to put us behind. Soon I was surrounded by all four beautiful girls, in just their underwear. They were all splashing about and were dripping with water. It was quite the sight. Then I remembered Celine, I didn't want to miss out, I mean have her miss out on the water.

"Is it okay to call Celine out?" I asked Serin.

"I don't see why not. There isn't a person in sight for miles around." She replied.

"Great I'll call her... Celine, are you going to join us?"

"One moment master." Her voice replied from somewhere.

A few moments later she appeared on the edge of the water. She had squeezed herself into a small green bikini. I was glad that I'd asked her to come out.

"Demons have things like that too, huh?" I said to myself.

Celine was stood on the water edge as if she were waiting for something and being unusually quiet.

"Are you going to join us?" I called over.

"Just coming."

She slowly waded into the water and joined us.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"About the water?"

"No... My swimsuit."

"Oh, sorry. Yes, it looks good on you."

"Thanks! I prepared it just for this." She said with a smile.

Then as we were talking a wave of water splashed over us. It was Altria, she thought it would be funny to soak us.

"Hahaha!"

"What are you doing silly cat!" Celine said before splashing her back.

It wasn't long before it turned into an all on all water fight. Not a single one of us managed to avoid getting soaked, but it was good fun and it finished with us all laughing.