Chapter Twenty-Five: A Visit and an Introduction

I stepped backwards, slightly taken aback by Jules's sudden forwardness. As I edged back, she started undoing the buttons of her blouse. That made it pretty clear why she had come to visit me. Soon she had undone them all and discarded the garment on the floor, then stepped forward.

"Um, look this is great and everything, but I'm under strict orders to get an early night tonight so..." I mumbled hurriedly.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you up for long. I just wanted a little time to ourselves, before they take you away."

She stepped forward and kissed me on the lips, undoing my shirt as she did. I was still instinctively edging backwards, but I soon ran out of room when I reached the bed, sitting down on its edge as I did so. Jules's hands didn't stop working the entire time, my shirt was off, then she slipped off my trousers in next to no time. Climbing on the bed and Straddling me as she did, rubbing herself on my growing bulge.

I had gone past the point of even trying to resist, I didn't even care If I was going to be worn out before I started the quest. I unclipped her bra and slung it to the side, then lifted her up and placed her down on the bed. I slipped off her skirt and panties in one movement, then pressed open her legs as I Kissed my way up her thighs. When I reached the top, I slipped her clit into my mouth and started to suck while I slid my fingers inside of her. She let out an erotic moan as I did so.

She was already wet with anticipation, before I started so I didn't hang around for long, pressing her legs further apart and sliding my cock inside of her. As I did so she grabbed her own legs, pulling them back as far they could go. I gripped her hips and pounded away at her and it wasn't long before she was writing in pleasure. She let her legs slip back, so I pulled one over my shoulder and rolled her on her side continuing to thrust away.

I shifted her onto all fours and slipped in from behind, while activating "special heal" she let out a high pitch moan. Her juices sprayed a little with each thrust as she started to cum. I continued to thrust as her arms gave way and she slid on the bed onto her chest. Her insides were gripping me and convulsing as she came. That was a long as I could resist for, before leaving her with a cream pie and rolling over onto my back.

"That was fun." Jules said rolling over towards me and placing her head on my shoulder.

"It was."

"It's a shame you're going to be away for a while. I could get used to that and it's so convenient with us being neighbours."

"We're neighbours?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't already know.

"Yes."

Her hand slipped to my lower half as we spoke.

"Oh, you could go for more?" She asked.

"Well..."

I broke off as Jules moved to my lower half and slipped my cock into her mouth. She sucked away until I was fully hard, as soon as I was, she stopped before climbing onto me in the reverse cowgirl position and inserting my cock as she did. She started swinging her hips rhythmically and slowly increasing her speed with each swing.

I squeezed her firm behind as she rode faster. Eventually she brought herself to climax and slowed down. I wasn't quite there so pushing her forward and back into doggy style I took over until I followed suit. After we had finished, we both laid together at the end of the bed quietly looking each other over while we caught our breath. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until Jules suddenly climbed out of bed.

She started picking her clothes off the floor and slowly dressing. Just watching her, made me want to pull her clothes off and start over again.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked.