The Good Doctor (Yumiro x Reader)

Somebody suggested a one shot for Yumiro, the brooding doctor so here we go ❤️

Please be kind.
I haven't written a one shot is months.

*~*~*~*~*

A sting.

The stinging pain had turned into an ache and now the pain was more than you could bare. Fingers moist with metallic fluid clutched your lower abdomen but you had to keep moving.

Lucky to be alive.

A smile worked it's way onto your face before a grimace overtook it.

Did you speak too soon?
How much blood did the human body hold?

Shota said that there was somebody in the area that could probably help you..
A doctor.

For a price, of course.

Nothing in life was free.
Nothing at all.

Hopefully the yin notes stuffed in your bra would suffice.
It was worth a shot before you bled out.

The house was large and foreboding. A red door with a caricature above one of the buttons on the intercom panel.

You pressed both buttons frantically before static and a heavy sigh came through the speaker.

"....  何してるの?"
(What are you doing?)

You didn't pay the person any mind and just focused on what your body needed.

"D-doctor...! I need ... a doctor..."

A sigh followed before the intercom was silent once again.

You threw looks all around, making sure you hadn't been followed before a bulky man stood before you with a bored look.

He held his hand out and you stared for a moment before he quirked a brow.

Shakily went to retrieve the wad of money from your top with bloody hands.

The man scrunched his brows when you dropped the roll of bills into his hand and grabbed your arm with the other pulling you inside. It happened so quickly that you couldn't even get a word in.

The smooth wood floors were spotless and red accents were all over the house. You were pulled from your daze when the good doctor backed you into a large granite table and hoisted you on top of it once his large hands fell on your hips. You howled in pain and he set about grabbing a small locked box underneath the makeshift operating table. He was quick and quiet with his actions, removing pills, vials of liquid and individually packaged syringes. Yumiro was drawing some of the liquid into a clean syringe when his eyes cut to you, narrowing.

He flicked the needle to eliminate the air bubbles before administering a shot around the broken skin. You didn't need to wait long.. your eyes were already starting to get heavy. Yumiro ripped your blouse in half to get a better assess of your condition and removed gauze, a needle, thread, surgical scissors and another unknown liquid.

Everything was going numb.

You lost feeling in your toes first and your whole body felt... off.

Yumiro cursed, feeding the thread through the needle before you succumbed to sleep.

*********************************************
My insomnia is soooo bad nowadays.

I have got to get back to sleeping better 🥺

Anyways,
I hope you enjoyed.

Yes, there will be smut for Yumiro as requested. I'm making this a 3 part one shot. Two more parts to go.

_Maddie ❤️