Exchange (Yuji & Maggie)

(Yuji in picture above ~)

"An exchange of power, Yuji... that's what I mean"
Maggie told him, toweling her wet body off and reaching for one of her favorite body butters. She let the towel drop to the floor and rummaged around her bedside table for a clean pair of panties. Yuji was still unclear about what she meant when she had brought the topic up but he was willing to see things from her point of view. He grabbed the body butter and lead her to their bed so that she could lay down while he applied it liberally all over her body.

Maggie rested on her stomach and sighed when Yuji massaged the product all over her ass and along her legs. Yuji was gentle with his touches but when he got to her calf, kneading with a bit of pressure, Maggie winced. Yuji furrowed his brows and lifted her leg, immediately finding the source of her pain. On her lower calf, close to her ankle, was a bruise. Yuji squinted, eyeing the injury with confusion until Maggie sucked her teeth at him.
"That's what I mean by exchange of power. You did that. I have no problem with the way you make love to me but maybe I can have the reigns sometimes. You've always got to be in control and I think we should change that."

Yuji's eyes softened and he had to admit that he could not think of a single time where Maggie was in control. Sure, there were instances where she ended up on top of the her husband, bucking her hips in the intoxicating way that made want to pin her down and feed her every inch of his cock. He was like a man possessed by a savage animal.. Yuji was not a gentle man when it came to handling his wife. It wasn't that he didn't care for her... She just aroused feelings so strong inside of him that he felt that he had to mimic that level of powerful attraction and show her by pounding her into an explosive orgasm. Yuji knew that repeatedly burying himself all the way to the hilt inside of her caused a slight sting that Maggie loved. She would pull the hair at the nape of Yuji's neck and dig the heels into his lower back, shaking while she nodded her head frantically, telling him with her body that he was doing all the right things.

Yuji felt his blood rush picturing the face she made when she was coming hard around his cock. He could see the way her lips with move but no words would come out... He could remember the way that her nails felt when she imbedded them in his back as a the first wave of orgasms caused her to clench around him. On several occasions, she was even brought to tears, overwhelmed with pleasure and feeling like her soul was literally being pulled from her body. Yuji wrenched the deepest depths of her and brought them to the surface... Feelings, sensations and sounds that she didn't even know she had..

Yuji would reward her with a smug look, proud of himself and the things he could wrench from her body.

Maggie pulled on a long shirt after Yuji was done moisturizing her and she sat down next to Yuji, pulling the sheets back to get into bed.
"You're always in control but I think the reason you are is because you're afraid..."
she told him.

Yuji gave her a look of disbelief and patted her thigh.
"Afraid of what?"

Maggie shrugged.
"Afraid of what I'll do to you once you give yourself over to me..."

Yuji's eyes widened and he bursted out laughing.
Maggie sent him a glare and put her sleeping bonnet on. While Yuji laughed to the point of tears leaving his eyes, Maggie had pulled her blanket up to her shoulders and turned the opposite way. She was not about to give her husband the satisfaction he wanted. Yuji wiped the moisture from his eyes, sighing heavily with a smile on his face. Maggie never ceased to amaze him and when he had calmed down enough, he leaned over to place a kiss on her face but was met with Maggie's palm, halting all his actions.

"No. It was funny wasn't it? Laugh your ass to the other side of the bed. Goodnight, Yuji."
She clapped back.

Yuji groaned, attempting to kiss her again but Maggie turned her body away, leaving her back and the back of her satin cap covered head to him. Yuji frowned and propped his head up against his head.
"Maggie..."

Maggie rolled her eyes.
"Sleep well, Yuji."

"I won't sleep if your upset with me.."
He replied.

Maggie fluffed her pillow and wiggled her hips.
"Sometimes couples go to bed angry. It's not always sunshine and rainbows. I'm not that mad.. You won't even consider what I said.."

Yuji ran a hand down his face and closed his eyes.
"Ok, Maggie. I can compromise this time.."

Maggie smirked deviously but Yuji was unaware because she was still facing away from him.
"Thank you, Yuji. I love you."

She turned to face him and allowed him to give her a kiss on the lips. He pulled her flush against his body and wrapped his arms around her waist. He preferred to sleep this way as often as he could. The bedside lamps were turned off and it was quiet between the married couple.
"So when can we try this?"

Yuji hummed, thinking of the perfect time.
"Whenever you'd like."

Maggie smiled feeling giddy... her mind frantic with ideas.

Maybe Yuji would allow her to add toys...

*************************************************

Just a basic scenario.

I don't think a I've done a non-hardcore scenario of Yuji and Maggie so there's that 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope everyone is well.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
_Maddie ❤️