Pieces (Yuji & Maggie)

Yuji outfit inspo above~

Another one shot and it's a little hardcore 👀

Let's get right into it then!

*************************************************

Yuji was upset.

Like any person, he occasionally got annoyed and he was allowed to feel angry. His hands kept balling and unballing and at any moment he felt like he was set to explode. With quick hands, he pulled his jacket off and threw it on the couch. Yuji tried not to clench his teeth but he would rather do that than bare his fangs to his wife like he was some dangerous animal. There were things that made set him off immediately: his wife being one of them.

Speaking of his wife, Maggie walked through the door after him and sat her purse on the small, antique table next to the coat rack. She abandoned the jacket she had been wearing over her outfit which consisted of a pair of cute, khaki shorts, a chiffon sleeveless shirt and a large brown belt. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail, there were gold drop earrings dangling from each ear, nude heels on her feet. She was annoyed herself at the attitude of the waiters but she wouldn't let it ruin her night. Yuji was quite the opposite and wanted to lay his hands on the incompetent staff.

For background clarification... This all started because of a date at a new cafe.

Yuji and Maggie were used to the looks but when bigger steps were taken to purposely cause them discomfort, it did not go unchecked. The scene of the incident was a cafe that had just opened up close to their home and Maggie thought it would be nice for a nice day out. The building was blue and had elegant fish decals on the outside of it. A line was already forming when they arrived and when they were seated forty five minutes later, the waitress was somewhat of a snob. She greeted the couple with a tight lipped smile and seated them next to the window.

The view was pleasant but Maggie's eyes widened when the menu was placed on the table between them. Every item was simple, basic and very overpriced. Maggie curled up her nose but put on a smile when Yuji looked up from the menu at her. He was dressed in a brown jumpsuit outfit, brown sandals and his hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Silver bracelets were the only jewelry he was wearing and he offered Maggie a smile. He reached for her hands across the table and held them affectionately.

"What's that look for?"
He asked with a raised brow.

Maggie cocked her head to the side.
"What look?"

Yuji pressed his palms flat against hers, paying attention the size difference of their hands. He interlocked their fingers and his face turned serious.
"The one you just had on your face before you forced a smile. It's a fake one. When you're truly smiling.. your dimples show.. Your nostrils also flared.. What's wrong?"

Maggie sighed. She could never get anything past Yuji..
"I don't want to spend too much here, that's all. Do you know what you're getting?"

Yuji stroked the back of her hands with his thumbs. Maggie was narrowing her eyes as she scanned the menu. He doubted they'd be back for another visit..

"I'm going to get the matcha roll cake and a black tea.."
Was Yuji's response.

"I'll have the plain tea and the Ube roll cake"
Was Maggie's choice.