Trust (Gianna & Toshiro)

Gianna chewed on the end of her pencil and started to take notes quickly. She had to know what that was doing to him..

Toshiro was transfixed on the teeth marks on her pencil.

Gianna cleared her throat, giving Toshiro a pointed look. He jumped, going back to his own notes and averting his eyes.

He didn't want to study any more..

He had other plans.

Toshiro closed his notebook and placed his hand over Gianna's.

She gave him a confused look as he collected her notebook and set it on top of his.

His door was locked and his mother was downstairs cleaning..

"Do you trust me?"
He asked in a hushed tone.

Gianna cocked her head to the side but nodded.
"Yes."

Toshiro placed his hand over hers and went to his dresser drawer quickly.

Gianna's mouth fell open at the sight of the knife in his hand.
She looked between Toshiro and the knife.

"What are you doing?"
She asked quickly.

Toshiro placed his finger over her lips .

"私を信じて.."
(Trust me...)

Gianna nodded and Toshiro beckoned her closer. Gianna sat directly in front of him with her legs crossed.

Toshiro placed his hand on her thigh and slowly started to move her skirt up until it was bunched around her waist.

Gianna watched the door and Toshiro brought her eyes back to his. He held up the knife and placed it under the fabric of her underwear. The knife cut through the material and her private area was on full display. Toshiro ran the knife along her cheek lightly. Gianna was turned on.

This was completely out of character for Toshiro.

Toshiro placed the knife down and kissed her hard on the mouth. His arms went around her waist and he left no room for her to escape.

Gianna kissed him back with equal ferocity and moaned through the kiss when one of his hands found her wet folds..

She clutched the back of his shirt, panting hotly in his ear.

"Toshiro..."
She sighed.

Toshiro pulled away and cupped her chin, looking deeply into her eyes.
"味わいたい"
(I want to taste)

He pulled away and started to lower himself to the floor but Gianna grabbed his arm with wide eyes. She shook her head quickly.

"You've never- ... you can't-!"
She squeaked, flustered.

Toshiro smiled at her and slowly released her hand.

He told her to trust him again..

Gianna looked at the door again but she trusted Toshiro.

Toshiro got down on his knees and pulled her to the edge of his bed.

Gianna placed her hand over her mouth and could barely control her breathing.

Toshiro placed both of her legs over his shoulders and waiting for her consent.

Gianna nodded slowly.

Toshiro stuck out of his tongue and tentatively licked her c|it.

Gianna jerked from the contact and placed both hands over her mouth.

Toshiro licked the same spot a few times before giving a long lick to her moist entrance. Gianna tried to squeeze her thighs shut but Toshiro scolded her. He gripped her thigh firmly and her legs loosened around him. Toshiro didn't know what he was doing so he started to moved his head from side to side while his tongue stuck straight out.

Gianna was a moaning, writhing mess and she dropped her hands to bury them in Toshiro's short hair when he started to suck her into his mouth, slurping as he did.

Gianna whines lowly, calling his name.
She sounded like she was close to tears.

Toshiro licked her up in down quickly. He looked like he was nodding his head rapidly.

Gianna grinding against his face as he did this and she clutched her breast when she felt tremors rock her body. A sweet liquid coated Toshiro's lips and tongue.

An afternoon snack..

************************************************

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting!
_Maddie ❤️