Lover Boy (Kida & Nala)

I highly recommend the song Love Boy by Phum Viphurit.
The remix by 88rising is also great 💕

Let's keep the Nala & Kida love going.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A mountain of discarded card board and plastic bags lay discarded next to Nala as she shimmied out of one two piece to turn her attention to the next item of clothing she'd bought using the money Kida had deposited onto her card. The laptop she'd used to purchase her haul had been programmed to only allow certain websites to be accessible to her. And though it bothered her at first, she got over the fact rather quickly when she indulged in retail therapy. She didn't care about how much she was spending as long as her mood was stabilized. When she wasn't watching tv or cooking herself a meal, she was shopping. Search, scroll, add to cart. Kida would arrive home, shuffling inside the penthouse with a box or two under each arm but he didn't question her about it. He was actually excited whenever a new box came because that meant that Nala would probably be wearing something new.. something that was often tight and molded to her body in the most perfect way.

Nala was smoothing her hands down her waist and admiring the material of the black, backless dress when she heard Kida arrive. The door gave its familiar chirp, an indication that the door code for the loft had been keyed in correctly and the man of the hour sauntered in. Nala turned to meet him and Kida's lips rounded into an O. The way the fabric of the dress was hugging her ass and breasts made him smile from ear to ear. He was rendered speechless before his signature smirk returned. Nala assessed her husband and was pleased with his attire as well. Kida was dressed in a blue, button up shirt, rolled up to his forearms to show off his tattoos, dark wash jeans, and dark brown boots. The hair he usually kept covered with a beanie wasn't present so his hair was on display.

Kida made quick work of locking the door and after he slid the deadbolt in place, he made his way over to Nala. When she was in arms reach, he placed both hands on her waist and slowly spun her around, pulling her body into his and pressing her ass directly into his hardening crotch. He steadied her with one hand and interlocked their fingers with his freed hand.
"You like to see me worked up, don't you?"
He spoke.

Nala didn't say anything and Kida held her close, swaying them from side to side.

"A beautiful dress for a beautiful woman... I've got an idea..." he whispered the last part close to her ear.

Kida lifted their locked hands high above her head so that she could twirl, coming face to face with him.
Kida placed a kiss on her lips, moaning into the kiss and the unexpected sweetness of her mango gloss. He hadn't stopped holding her hand and he beamed with pride at the beauty of his wife. Kida went in for another searing kiss and licked his lips when he pulled back.

"Mmmm...  So sweet... But I can't skip right to dessert before I've prepared dinner.. I've got a recipe in mind."
Kida finished.

Nala felt heat creeping up her neck and spreading across her face. She touched her lips and nodded, momentarily dazed. Kida raised their conjoined hands to his lips and pressed a kiss to the inside of Nala's wrist.
"Take your things to our room and I'll start preparing our meal. I don't want you to do anything but sit there and look as beautiful as you are now.."

Nala was still dazed until Kida smirked, laughing lowly. It was always amusing to see her flustered. Kida wrapped both arms around her, leaning her back slowly and peering down into her face. His eyes went from her lips to her dazed eyes.

"Nala..."
Kida said her name sweetly.

Nala blinked, finding her composure. Kida looked at her with hooded eyes and an even wider grin before setting her back on her feet.