Nerve (Yuji & Maggie)

Something that I've been thinking about lately
Let's get right into it, then ~

*************************************************

The numbing pain that accompanied limbs that fell asleep was slowing starting to leave Maggie's fingers and toes. She flexed each one and sighed when circulation started to return to them. It wasn't like she wasn't used to being on her hands and knees for longer durations of time. Nevertheless, what she really wanted to do was get up and stretch. You wanted to hear the audible pop as her joints lost their stiffness but she'd have to wait.

She pushed up on the tips of her toes, holding the position for a great deal of time while she adjusted to the position Yuji had put her in. She couldn't hold her upper body up properly now that her arms were bound behind her back. She was laying flat on her stomach but her lower half was raised, mimicking an incline because she was still holding her lower body up with her tippy toes. This posture wouldn't last for too much longer. Yuji's pelvis was pressed flat against Maggie's ass and he was content with remaining motionless inside of her velvet walls..

Yuji bit his lower lip and placed both hands on the small of her back. There was so many different things he could do to her right now...

Yuji placed his hands around her waist and held her firmly against him, still unmoving.

"Oh? Where's the fight? Scared? Scared of my cock.. Maggie?"
Yuji teased.

Maggie usually had a rebuttal for all of Yuji's remarks but she was a little nervous today. Yuji was so deep... she could feel him in her lower stomach... There was a full ache in her lower left side and her walls were dripping profusely. She could feel him throbbing inside of her like crazy.. Yuji tightened the grip he had on her hips and ground himself against her butt. She could feel him making contact with some of her deepest spots. She took the next moment to take in short, shaky breaths.

"You love it when I fuck the fight right out of you just as much as I love giving it to you. If fucking you were a full time job... I'd be rich. I'd commit my entire life to teasing every nerve ending on your bountiful body... You and I would be one and the same... How many spots haven't I found? Scream for me..."
He whispered the last part and grabbed the back of her neck with his large hand.

Maggie licked her lips and Yuji placed one of his legs on the bed. He grabbed Maggie's thick thigh and laced it over his own, putting them in a pretzel like position where she was slightly turned to the side and her leg was slanted over his hip. Yuji kissed her thigh and kept it in the raised position with his hand. Yuji bit the corner of his mouth as he started to make love to her. Maggie moaned out and closed her eyes for a moment. Yuji made sure that their position also applied a delicious amount of friction to her throbbing clit, making sure to drag his body upward against her pelvis when he gave her sharp, upward strokes.

Maggie was a moaning, sighing mess. Her mouth gaped like a fish and Yuji placed his other hand over her stomach so that he could feel his dick scraping the inside of her. He felt his cock press against the plan of his hand and this spurned him on even more.

"Fuck... Yuji... Easy, baby..!!"
Maggie protested.

Yuji turned her onto her back and forced her leg back, toward her chest. Her licked three of his fingers and started to play with her pussy while she was spread out in front of him. His eyes were focused on his cock sliding in and out of her. He was one for overstimulation and enjoyed the way her pussy started to cream as he applied more pressure to that throbbing button. Yuji licked his lips and debated on stopping to lap up all of her sweet cream. He could already taste her on his tongue... sweet creme, honey butter...

His dick hardened at the thought of smacking his lips on her lower ones. There was one thing he was very good at when he was going down on his wife and it was tongue fucking her. He'd slurp her up so ravenously that she would try and climb the walls to get away from him. He groaned at the memory of having to lock his arms around her thighs while he sent her orbiting. He'd flatten his tongue and lick... and lick... and suck... until he couldn't taste anything anymore.

Sadly, that wasn't enough to sate him.

No. Only when he'd look up from his tongue lashing and see her trembling violently, tears streaming down her face and hand pressed against the headboard, did he decide to go easy on her. Only then would he release her, kissing his way up her body and thrusting that devilish tongue into her mouth so that she could also taste her addicting potion.

Yuji laid himself over her body, not allowing her raised leg to fall, and looked Maggie directly in the eyes. He started to rock at a much more furious pace and claimed his wife's full lips in an open mouthed kiss that made her whole bottom warm. Maggie's eyes were rolling and her hands were falling asleep now that they were bound and cramped behind her back. Yuji released her lips to nibble at her throat and Maggie was in absolute bliss. Yuji slid his hand up to her ankle and clutched it. Breathing in her scent deeply, Yuji started to reach a mind numbing high of his own.

Yuji pulled back and nuzzled his nose along hers. He could feel her clamping down around him and knew it wouldn't be long...
"Sweet, sweet, Maggie..."
He praised.

"A woman like you deserves two cocks... at the same time. How wonderful it would feel to fill both of your private areas at the exact. Same. Time..."
He emphasized each of those words with a sharp thrust.

Yuji took her bottom lip between his teeth and wrapped his free hand around her throat. Maggie stared at him with red rimmed eyes through a haze. She bit into her lip and panted. She nodded her head at him before she started to chant a little praise of her own.
"Yes, Yuji... Mmmmhhhmmm... Yes. Fuck me..."

Yuji smirked and brought her face closer to his.
"You deserve two cocks... Could you even imagine it? Each cock... Buried inside you at the same time. Touching every part of you. To be full... of me. I enjoy the thought of being inside of you that way. The sounds.. the sensations... the screams... Both of my cocks meeting each other thrust for thrust. Total domination... Control."
Yuji continued.

Maggie cried out when Yuji gave her one final thrust, stilling his movement. He applied more pressure to her throat and sighed.
"I'd stuff both my cocks inside of your mouth. Maybe that would keep your quiet...."

Maybe twitched and squirmed before she fell apart at the stroke of Yuji's slender, skilled fingers.
"But I like the way you say my name and scream for release more..."

***********************************************

Something for the weekend.

Now I'm sleepy.

Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed it.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
I appreciate it.

I get a lot more comments on Yakuza Boy and I wish I got more here because I'm honestly thinking that I should just get rid of the one shots. I guess I'll decide for sure this time next month.

_Maddie ❤️‍🔥