Hands All Over (Yuji & Maggie)

It's National Sex Day.
Please practice safe sex, eliminate shame and get regular check ups ~ 😊❤️

[Outfit/Style Inspiration for Yuji in image above]

****************

How could an article of clothing turn her on so much?

Maggie flipped through the photo album she'd started two years after her marriage to the ex-gangster and her fingers rested on an image of the man in a nice black suit. Of course there were differences between the man in the picture and the one she spent her life with now. Yuji's hair was longer, his chest was broader, his arms were thicker, and he wasn't as youthful. That took nothing away from her attraction to the man in any way but it made her smile seeing him in a different light. Yuji's eyes looked bored in the photograph and both of his hands were hidden in his pockets.

Speak of the devil...

The sliding door to her room opened and Yuji shuffled into the room quietly, sliding the door closed behind him. Some of his long hair dangled in front of his face while the majority was pulled back into a low ponytail. A convenience store shopping bag dangled from one of his wrists. A grey, acid wash, sleeveless shirt and ripped black jeans were his outfit of choice. Silver rings were slipped on a few of his fingers and he smiled when he saw that his wife was going through the photo album.

Yuji sat the bag on one of the end tables and bent down to place a kiss on her forehead.
"Hi."

Yuji lowered himself to the floor next to her and Maggie leaned into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. Yuji laughed softly and tucked his face into her neck, enjoying the presence that was her. They didn't say anything and just held each other, enjoying the silence that settled in. Maggie listened to the steady thumping of Yuji's heart and laced her fingers between his.
"Yuji..." she spoke his name sweetly.

Yuji enjoyed the feeling of having her in his arms. She fit perfectly and he just couldn't believe that after everything he'd done... the circumstances that allowed the two to meet.. the pain... everything.. She forgave him. She allowed him to love her. She placed her trust in him and he had done the same with her. He'd told her things he had never told anyone..

Sometimes he'd wake up in the middle of the night, roll over and just watch her sleep. He'd caress her arms and his heart beamed with so much pride when he looked at the ring on her finger or passed the wedding photo in the living room area. It was hard... Harder than he'd thought especially during the first year of their marriage. Doubt clouded his mind and for good reason.. They hadn't exactly started on a stable foundation whatsoever..Maggie was dealing with inner turmoil and Yuji was being suffocated by guilt. Guilt that was eventually overcome but still, he had to have her close.

These were times when he needed to have his hands all over her. He needed to feel that she was there. He never wanted to feel that terrified again and he knew that he'd never understand the terror that Maggie had faced during that ordeal.. A rush of emotion came over him and he held her tightly, his hands going to her waist.
"Maggie.."

Maggie knew what was happening and let him have his moment of peace. Yuji's hands slid up her back and he breathed deeply, indulging in the smell of her which was usually her coconut oil hair products, rose water lotions and coconut body sprays that she ordered from an American company twice a year. Maggie put space between them so that her hands could come up and cup his face. She looked into the eyes of the man she'd accepted as lover, protector, provider, husband and father to her child and any other children that God saw to bless them with..

The look in Yuji's eyes when her eyes found his caused heat to settle into her face and she started to become aroused. She ran her fingers along the nape of his neck and brought their lips close but didn't connect them. Yuji kissed her mouth gently and whispered against them.
"I need to hold you. I need to have my hands on every inch of you."

Maggie nodded and let him lead her to their large bed. Yuji held her around her waist and sat against the headboard, spreading his legs so that Maggie was sitting right between them, her back to his chest. Yuji placed his hands on her thighs and stopped at the hem of her sleeping shorts. Next he placed her legs over his, spreading them and sliding one hand down the front of her shorts. She threw her head back against his shoulder and placed each of her hands on his forearms.

Yuji leaned forward to place a lingering kiss on her temple and ran his fingers between her lower lips, enjoying the way her body jumped with each touch. Yuji used his free hand to lift her sleeping shirt up to play with her nipples. Yuji spent the next fifteen minutes stroking her until she trapped his hands between her legs with her thighs. She was so close..

Yuji removed his hand and placed a kiss on her lips, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and moved his tongue along hers. He squeezed her breast, her thighs, and turned her around, making her straddle his body as he squeezed her butt. Yuji was in his own world, holding the younger woman onto of him as he dragged his nose from her collar, up her neck and stopping next to her ear. Maggie could feel his hardened shaft beneath her and knew that he was ready and aroused. Yuji's hands started to shake with need and his movements turned rough. Yuji kneaded the soft, plump skin of her ass and started to drag her body over his shaft, back and forth.. left to right. The friction was driving him insane and Maggie dug her fingers into the material of his shirt, whimpering and whining from the stimulation she was receiving.

"Say my name..."
Yuji groaned, biting his lip while he looked up at the woman sitting on top of him. Yuji couldn't pry his hands away from her butt and when he jiggled each cheek in his hand, Maggie smirked playfully.

She shook her head and Yuji licked his lips.
He would not be gentle.

But gentle wasn't something either of them were used to.

**********************************************

Just a little fluff. lol

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️