The Good Doctor Pt.3 (Yumiro x Reader)

Yumiro's POV will be shared in this chapter ❤️

___\\\\_________\\\\_________\\\____\\_

My stay was not unpleasant and far from uneventful.
Yumiro was a highly sought after man and though many turned up on his doorstep, he turned a number of them away when they got out of line. I remember stirring from my sleep when one man in particular started shouting at the doctor for refusing what must have been a large amount of money. Insults were hurled left and right but I dared not leave the confines of my temporary living area to investigate. Like I'd said prior... I was no saint.

Even when I was a child my mother would comment on how manipulative and cunning I was. What should have been a walk in the park quickly turned deadly..

Prior to my staying here with Yumiro.. I made a living as a server in a high end gentleman's club. Being a drink girl had its perks and I picked up the habit of counting cards.. For a bribe of a large roll of yen notes, I would secretly slide cards to a few of them, insuring their success. Wealthy patrons huddled around one of the small poker tables and engaged in various games to gamble and I was hoping to make a lucky break. They didn't think anything of my lingering the first week and a half but when Shota Nikamuru had lost a sizable chunk of money, his eyes immediately went to me with disgust. The accusation came quickly but I would not let him see me crumble. The others laughed at him and called him a grumpy old man before he all but flipped the table in his anger. I was shot a rather nasty look and thought that was the end of it.

I knew better when Shota had returned a month later and one of his men stabbed me in my lower stomach as I was leading the seedy establishment that rainy night...

I laughed a little because I was sure that I no longer had a job but that laughter died soon after. What was so funny? I was on the brink of death and now I had entered an agreement with a mysterious man that planned to thoroughly fuck me when the time came. A man I really knew nothing about. Yumiro was spontaneous with his flirting and there had even been a time when he had sat my plate in front of me and in the process, he'd leaned over and pressed a kiss to my neck. I was completely unprepared and when I locked eyes with him, his stony face gave me no indication of emotion. It was like it never happened but I know it did. There was another time when I had passed him on my way to my guest room and Yumiro grabbed my wrist, spun me around and planted both my hands on the wall. He made sure not to press me into the walls surface but he did grab my ass with both hands. I didn't have to turn to know what was pressed to my ass and lower back..

I was going to feel slight discomfort after we were done... I was sure of it..
I pushed the unpleasantness down and was just thankful to be alive and out of the rain..

Yumiro's intentions were clear as day.. I knew what I had agreed to...

Or did I?

What kind of man was Yumiro? How did he love? Was his lovemaking sadistic? Was he a man plagued by disgusting fetishes? These are the things that I had no taken into account into now and I could only scream at myself. A part of me screamed that I should run but how far would I get with no money and no job? I was afraid to even return to the dwelling I once owned because my rent was overdue. I had no cellphone, I had no money, I had no home and prior to studying in Japan, my relationship with my parents was on the rocks.

For now... this would do. I had to see it through to the end and at least knew I would escape with my life. Yumiro could have killed me as soon as I had made it into his home or he could have let me bleed out that night but he did neither of those things. One thing I did take advantage of is all the lavish meals Yumiro cooked. I was also surprised to find new clothes every morning and he was quick to care to my wounds. I would get my money's worth before the deed had to be done.

My fingers grazed the seventy percent healed spot on my abdomen.. It wouldn't be long now.

********
Yumiro's POV

The stitches were damn near dissolved and I took pride in my handiwork, lowering the hem of her shirt.

Damn, I'm good.
I said to myself.

Bailey smiled with relief knowing that she would be fully healed in about a week, give or take. She thanked me and I nodded.

"Is this innocence a charade?"
I asked bluntly.

Bailey furrowed her brows.
"What do you mean?"

I placed my hand on her thigh and didn't pull it away when she bit into her lip. I held onto the warm flesh firmly and her lips parted.

"This act. You know what's going to happen after all of this is over. I made it very clear yet you agreed. When those stitches heal... your body is mine."
I told her, slipping my thumb between her parted lips.

She went rigid, eyes wide like a child caught doing something they shouldn't. I trailed my hand up her thigh and grabbed her breast through her shirt.

"Or maybe this is what you wanted from the very beginning..."
I continue, turning her face from the left and then the right, locking my eyes on the slender column of her throat.

Bailey protested becoming more flustered with every vulgar word I spoke. Although it was amusing, I had somewhere to be.

"Hmmm.." I hummed, pulling my eyes away from
her. The watch on my wrist read 1:07 pm. I needed to get on the road and tend to a house call. I was about to be 3,000,000 yen richer and that allowed me to regain control of my lust for the young woman. My briefcase, coat and keys were in my hands and I left Bailey to ponder my words silently at the dining room table.

The truth was that I didn't care if this had been her intention or not. I did not force her to do anything she didn't want and if she had refused my help, I wouldn't have gone after her. People die everyday.. I knew that better than most and I lived with it. Now I was curious. Curious about what her next move would be and if she were ready for a man like me.

Ravenous when something delicious was placed in front of me. There was so much to do.. Maybe I was sadistic... I could break her down and just as easily build her body back up. I had the medical expertise to do so but I never had a thing for inflicting pain on the female body.

No. I was the type of man that pushed women to the brink of their orgasms... a brink that narrily escaped the area of pain. I wanted all of it. Every sweet drop that escaped her weeping core... I swallowed all of their cries, whimpers, moans and screams before they succumbed to a deep sleep after I wrenched every bit of strength they had.

Unfortunately for her... it had been far too long for me. My work took precedence in my life but now there was a fly in the spider's web. She's scream. She'd cry. She'd crumble. And I'd examine every piece and know her body like the back of my hand when we were finished.

She was interesting and I couldn't wait to figure her out.

***********************************************

Thoughts on Yumiro?

I know I said I was done but I have to take advantage of writing when it comes to me so here's the final update for the week. 🌸

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️