Sorry (Kida & Nala)

This is new...

I recently had one of my very best friends read Yakuza Boy and it had my nerves all tore up.

Like I'm proud of my book but I hate it 🥲
I cringe sometimes re-reading certain parts and really have to applaud the ones that stuck around after chapter 25. I think that was where a lot of folks really abandoned the book but man was it worth reading all the way to the end for that Epilogue huh?

So why am I saying all this?

Well, this is a request from said friend. She said that Kida and Nala didn't get enough attention so here's preview of the spicy little scene.

Enjoy ~

***********************************************
Kida's eyes widened and the charismatic smile was gone. All playfulness evaporated in his demeanor.
"I'm a jealous bastard. What's mine is mine. I don't share. When you're with me.. Your attention is mine, damnit. Mine. So apologize. Right now."
He spoke calmly and calculated.

Nala didn't know what to say. She was never one for apologies. It was never her fault.. even when she was a child.

Nala Matias was in the wrong and she knew it. This was a side of Kida that she had never witnessed and there was evident hurt behind his eyes. No contempt for her but a blow had been dealt. Kida twisted his mouth and tapped his foot, irritation easily visible in his mannerisms. She needed to apologize and they both knew it. The apology was on the tip of her tongue but she was not going to give in easily. Their eyes were locked on one another and a fight was bound to ensue.

She looked away from Kida and he grabbed her chin, snatching her face back to his line of vision so that their eyes could meet once more.

"Did you hear what I said? Apologize. Aren't you sorry for what you did?"
Kida questioned, voice rising.

Nala flared her nostrils and bit the inside of her cheek.
"No. I'm not... Why should I be?"

Kida's eyes widened considerably and her stared her down incredulously as if she had gone mad. Kida clenched his jaw and frowned, nose curling.
"Nala.. apologize... NOW!"
He spoke harshly. He added a sharp emphasis to his last word, all but growling at his wife.

Nala jumped, startled by his tone but recovered quickly.
"Fuck you!"
She spat. Literally.

Spit flew from her mouth as she screamed back, droplets landing on Kida's face.

Kida hand shot out, seizing Nala's face as he gripped her jaw until she winced. Disgusting. Her actions were nothing short of the word. Kida felt heat rise in his chest and dragged his thumb along her lips.
"Then.. I'll do just that."
He spoke in a voice devoid of emotion. His eyes darkened and Kida let go of Nala's face. He leaned off of her and started to work on loosening his pants. Nala was lying on her back but propped herself up on her elbows. Her chest was rising and falling quickly, adrenaline rushing through her as she glared at Kida. She sucked her teeth and was prepared to take whatever Kida had to give her. She was hardheaded and refused to apologize.

Kida pulled the black sweatshirt over his head, balled it up, and flung it across the room. Nala focused on the tattoo on the right side of his rib cage while he fiddled with the clasp on his silver chain.. that he rarely took off. Nala also caught sight of the warped skin from the cigarette burns on the inside of his left wrist. She had asked him before he had planned on getting them covered and he simply stated he would not because covering them wouldn't change the fact that it happened; it wouldn't erase the pain he had endured.

Kida ordered Nala to take her bra and panties off. She hesitated but complied with a roll of her eyes. Now she was waiting on Kida to punish her. Kida took his index finger and started to trace the curve of Nala's nose lazily. It started as a soft, affectionate action but when his finger wandered to her cheek, he turned her head to the side sharply. He pressed his face to her temple, breathing against her ear. Nala was not phased until he whispered "Remember this..."

He was nestled between her legs and completely naked just as she was. She felt him against her vaginal entrance but he wasn't inside of her yet.
Nala was about to ask him what he meant by that before he gripped her hair with one hand and her throat with the other. He surged forward, thrusting into her without warning. Kida didn't ease himself in he had a habit of doing most of the times they made love. But they weren't making love.. Kida was simply fucking her. He'd simply buried himself inside of her in one swift motion that had her toes curling at the abrupt intrusion. Her mouth fell open at the same time that her husband's did but while her eyes were wide, Kida's were unflinching and ominous. Kida wrapped her locs around his hand and used the hand that had been wrapped around her throat to smack one of her breasts.

Kida gave her long, bruising strokes that made her eye start to twitch. Her mouth opened and closed, and her audible sounds of pleasure filled the space between them. Nala stared at Kida's cold facial expression and when he lowered himself, leaning so close that their faces were damn near touching, he pinched her nipple.
"The only words that need to come out of your mouth are that you're sorry. I will accept nothing more and nothing less..!"
Kida told her, thrusting as deeply as he could and stalling his movements so that she could feel him in places hidden even to herself...

*********************************************

Hello, readers.

What do we think about this one?
Honest feedback is welcomed and respected.

I plan to add more to it, it's not done.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie 💕