Quiet Mouths, Still Mouths (Yuji & Maggie)

A breeze..

Ruffling the plain window curtains of their bedroom and allowing the heat ,from the fire they were making, to escape.

Hands reaching out. Fumbling in the dark in search of warmth. And skin... and her.

The house was void of sound aside from the sighs, gasps, pants, and whining of one Maggie.

Yuji dragged his lips from her collar bone up to the shell of her ear, pressing them firmly against it.

"Sssshhhhh..." his lips parted slowly and he spoke lowly into her ear.

Maggie couldn't stop the tremors of her oncoming orgasm and blinked rapidly as her craned neck forced her to look into the dark eyes of her husband. Yuji had both of his large hands cupped around her throat, tilting her face upward so that every facial expression she made was visible to him.

Maggie struggled to keep her eyes open, her back pressed firmly to Yuji's chest as he thrusted upward inside of her heat. An angle that had his erect member touching her gspot and making her stomach tighten.

Maggie held onto his wrists firmly before the next thrust made her body tense. She released his wrists and leaned forward as far as she could to collect the sheets in her hands tightly.

"やばい...!"
(It feels amazing..!)
Maggie whined.

Yuji smirked and covered her back with his body, leaning forward so that his breath was hot against her neck. He was deeper at this angle and Maggie was now on her hands and knees beneath him. Yuji spread her legs wider with his thighs and rotated his hips.

Maggie released a high pitched moan and Yuji placed his hand over her mouth, using his other hand to tilt her head upward once more so that he could deliver a dark, warning look. He shook his head and dramatically sped up the speed of his thrusting. Maggie closed her eyes, feeling exhaustion take over but Yuji was having none of it. He gave her face a firm, but gentle squeeze that made Maggie's eyes fly open.

"Give me another child..." Yuji whispered and pressed his lips to her forehead.

Yuji's words caused Maggie to grip his member tightly, still nestled deep inside her.

Yuji hissed and reared himself back before thrusting into her with a bruising force that had Maggie slumping into the mattress with her eyes rolled back.

She was having an explosive orgasm..

It shook her entire frame and she could do nothing but take every one of her husband's erratic thrusts as he chased his own release.

Maggie's squeals and cries were muffled while Yuji continued to fuck her.

"I'm... putting a baby in you. Give me a baby, Maggie.. Another one... I want it...!"
He groaned. Their groans and grunts were accompanied by the clap of skin meeting skin.

Maggie was having an out of body experience, calling out to God and her husband.

Yuji could feel his control slipping and switched the positions so that they were in missionary.

Yuji's breath caught when his eyes landed on his wife's face. The sweat on her skin gave her a dewy glow and her nails were buried in his back. She looked tired and her thick thighs wrapped around his waist. Her teeth were biting into her lower lip and though he had stopped his movements, his member still throbbed and twitched inside her. Yuji cradled her face with both hands and his tongue wrestled with hers in a searing kiss. His love. His wife. The mother of his children. His muse... Mine.

"Please... another one.. just like you. Beautiful."
He spoke against her lips.

Maggie's back arched and Yuji entangled his fingers in hers.

Three sloppy thrusts later, he was coming deeply inside her. He pressed his face in her neck and clung to her like a second skin.

She was his proof... his cure.
***********************************************
My birthday is this month? Where the rest of my Geminis?

Does anybody even still read these?

Hahaha

Thank you for reading,
_Maddie ❤️