Lovers In Japan (Yumiro x Reader) Pt.2

I owe my readers an ending ❤️

Thank you for your continued love and support, babes

Let's get right into it!

~*~*~*~

Yumiro locked his arms around your back and didn't halt his assault on your body even as you rode the aftershocks of an orgasm.

Both of your hands were buried in Yumiro's hair and there was no room to run. You could only hold on for dear life, twitching and shaking from the state of sensitivity your private parts were still in.

"Y-yumiro.. Pleeeaaasseeee!"
You whined, loudly. Your toes were curling and you had to hold Yumiro's head still with shaky hands. He was intent on licking up every drop of your release, teasing you with his tongue. Yumiro changed up the range of his tongue, switching back and forth from harsh licks to sloppy tongue kisses to your center while he spread your lips.

Yumiro pulled his head away briefly to bite your inner thighs, groaning as he did so. Yumiro released your body from his grip and sat up on his knees which had him above eye level to your seated height. He didn't care that your release was all over his lips a me tipped your chin, pulling you into a hot kiss. He was commanding with his kisses, leaving you no time to pull away or breathe. Yumiro stood to his full height and his hard dick was directly in front of your face now. Yumiro was toned muscle, broad shoulders, and defined pectorals. His body had a very small amount of hair on it and you were feeling very self conscious because of the bush of hair on your own private area.

Yumiro's eyebrow rose when he noticed you putting both your hands over your lap.

"Why do you hide? My face was pressed there... tasting you only a moment ago."
He spoke.

Though that was true... you still felt some type of way.
"I should have shaved..."

Yumiro narrowed his eyes and cocked his head to the side.
"Hmmm..."

Yumiro didn't comment any further on it and instead clutched your jaw tenderly. He tilted your head back and used his other hand to press the head of his cock to your lips.
"My turn..."

Yumiro was girthy in your hands. You started by encircling his dick with both hands and stroking from base to the middle. Yumiro watched intensely and you gathered up spit in your mouth. You didn't stop the friction of your hands and you let the spit drip from your lips and slide over his dick like a thick honey. A line of spit trailed from your bottom lip to the already sticky tip of his member. Yumiro breathed deeply and when you lowered your mouth over him, he placed his hand on the top of your head. There was still space left in your mouth but he wasn't a small man at all.

You changed your positioning so that you were sitting back on your heels on the small sofa. You teased the tip of Yumiro's dick repeatedly, trailing your tongue over his slit and suckling while your hands squeezed the base of his shaft and balls. Yumiro stiffened and pushed your head down firmly so that more of him could enter your mouth. You stalled so that you wouldn't gag violently and hummed, hoping to that the vibrations would stimulate his nerve endings. Yumiro placed one leg up on the sofa and leaned forward so that he could drop more dick down your throat at an angle. A choked noise left your mouth and Yumiro grabbed a handful of your hair, stroking in and out of your mouth.

"I want to cum all over you... I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. That's a promise.."
Yumiro rasped and placed both of his hands on the couch behind you for leverage while his balls tightened.

Your hands were on his muscled thighs and you felt an ache in your jaw. There were tears collecting in your eyes and Yumiro plunged himself as deep as he could go and held the position. He threw his head back at the feeling of being squeezed and massaged by the lining of your throat. You could feel him going deeper than any man had gone in your dating life and when he pulled out, you took in a very deep breath. Yumiro stroked his dick furiously.
"Your face or your breasts?"

You took a few seconds to take in more breaths before uttering "my face".

Yumiro kissed your lips one last time before he shot his load onto your face, careful not to aim for your eyes or hair. Most of it got on your cheek and your plump lips. Yumiro's mouth fell open and he sighed.
"Fuck.. that's good..."

What surprised you was him giving you a searing kiss afterward.

All of the men you had dealt with before had been adamant that you not kiss them after you had pleasured them with your mouth.

Yumiro helped you up from the sofa and pulled you toward the bed. He laid you on your back and went back to his pile of clothes, fiddling around in the pocket of his pants for a condom. He retrieved the gold packet and rolled the condom down his length right in front of you. Yumiro spread your legs and kneeled between them. He dragged your body closer to his and tapped his length against the outside of your vagina and then sliding himself against your inner labia.
"I'm going to make you feel..."
He started.

He lined himself up, lifting your legs higher as he did, and surged forward. He seated himself inside of you with a powerful thrust.
".. every inch of my dick.."
He finished.

Yumiro started an even thrust, fucking you a speed that was not gentle but not animalistic either.

"God... Yes..."
You muttered.

This is what you had been missing. The pleasant stretch and the feeling of being full. You hadn't experienced it in a while but it felt right being fucked again. You pushed back, matching Yumiro's strokes. Yumiro ground his hips against yours every so often as you met each other's thrusts. This added stimulation to your cl!t and you squeezed your breast, moaning your pleasure. Your back started to arch and Yumiro rolled you over so that you could be on top. He held onto his cock at the base and steadied you as you both watched his dick disappear inside of you. You bounced slowly and hissed. You would have to take your time with Yumiro. Being careless would possibly result in an energy due to the thickness of Yumiro's dick. You weren't too thrilled about the idea of tearing.

Yumiro used one of his hands to play with your cl!t as to increase your arousal and increase lubrication.
Yumiro used his hands to bring your down onto his dick completely and he helped you start a sensual rocking against his pelvis. He held your hands in his as you did so, interlocking his fingers with yours and watching your breasts jiggle.
"Mmm.. It's good isn't it? I'm yours tonight.."
Yumiro coaxed.

You placed your hands on his chest and circled your hips on top of him. Yumiro made you feel so full and you rose all the way up just to slam yourself back down on him. None of your toys came close to what you were feeling now.
"So good..!" You cried out. You clenched your walls around him and stalled your movements just to enjoy the pleasant feel of him throbbing. Yumiro released one of your hands to smack your ass harshly, grabbing a handful of it afterward.

"Don't do that again. That pussy may be between your legs but it belongs to me."
Yumiro commanded.

Yumiro lifted you off of him gently and rolled you over until you were on your stomach. He straddled the back of your thighs, making sure your legs were still closed while you laid beneath him. Yumiro got on top of you making sure not to put too much of his body weight on you. When he was content with his position, he slid into you, stroking from behind as he leaned over your back.

You gasped, squealing at the new feel of this position. He was deeper than he had been in his first position and when you started to cry out, he continued to beat your back in, holding your waist with both hands while your toes curled and you reached for anything in front of you. You attempted to push your arm behind you and Yumiro grabbed it, pinning it down. He placed his other hand over your mouth and repeatedly hit that special spot inside you that had you screaming against his palm.

Yumiro was brutal with his thrusts and nasty with his words.
"You like this dick, don't you? You haven't stopped shaking. Good girl... Take this dick."

Yumiro put you on your knees and fucked you like he hated you. The night was far from over...
*************************************************

The end. :)

Or is it?

Thank you for all the votes and comments!
Stay safe!

_Maddie ❤️