Lovers in Japan (Yumiro x Reader)

It's Valentine's Day so I feel obligated to drop a nasty one shot ❤️

I didn't know who I wanted to center it around but decided on Yumiro. The next few one shots will be dedicated to Ryeo, Natalee, Gianna, Toshiro, Kida, and Nala.

My very best friend has requested a special one shot for Nala & Kida so be on the lookout for that little gem.

Well, let's get right into it.

~*~*~*~*~

Stupid.

It was definitely not one of your best decisions but you were in need of something new.. Something other than sitting alone in a cafe while everyone else seemed to be moving on with their lives.

Valentine's Day. A holiday that hadn't seemed to bother you thus far so why now? Why today? What had been different from every other year?

"I'm already here... I can't back down now. I look good. This can be fun."
You told yourself and held onto the leather strap of your purse. The heels you were wearing complemented the powder blue gel polish on your toes. The sweetheart dress you wore was an item that was out of your comfort zone but you were tired of wearing the same sweaters and jeans.

With your shoulders squared and your head held high, you found the confidence to enter the lobby of the love hotel, meeting the eyes of the front desk attendant that looked very bored.

The bored expression didn't leave his face even as you stood directly in front of him. He simply greeted you quietly and asked if you needed a room.

You shuffled your feet and retrieved a card from your purse. You laid the card down slowly and the attendant took it, tapping away on the terminal in front of him. He hummed, looking at the screen and back at you before pushing his chair backward to retrieve a keycard from behind him. The card was different from the other ones you had seen. The man walked from around the desk and informed you that he would escort you to your suite.

You protested, saying that you would have no problems finding the suite on your own but the man shook his head stating that the other party had given him strict instructions which included escorting you.

You nodded and you started to get anxious. The man you were going to meet had contacted you on a website that wealthy man frequented. You had originally created a profile as a joke because you were tired of working at the grocery store but things were different now.

Hadake Yumiro.
That's what the profile said. Doctor.

The two of you had made small talk and he didn't waste time asking you to meet him in a love hotel that was further from your apartment than you had liked but...

The money.

Before you had even had time to decline his offer, he had suggested on giving you an upfront payment of 500,000 ¥

You were stunned, frozen momentarily before another message popped up asking for your venmo.

You quickly typed out a response message saying that you changed your mind and that you were sorry for the inconvenience.

There was no response from Yumiro for a few minutes before he replied back with a question of why.

You accused him of being a scammer and quickly exited the site, turned off your laptop, and fell into a restless sleep.

A few days had passed and your mind was still stuck on this mysterious man. You quickly started up your laptop and found four new messages from Yumiro.

He explained that he was not a scammer and that he let his money do the talking for him. There was another request for your Venmo. You hastily typed it out and within the hour, a notification was sent to your phone that money had been deposited into your account.