The Good Doctor Pt. 5 (Yumiro x Reader)

(Yumiro's outfits in image above)

And just like that, those seven days had flown by and the doctor was home.

I was halfway through a bowl of popcorn on the rainy afternoon when the front door was unlocked and Yumiro was removing his shoes before closing it behind him. I muted the tv to greet him and was greatly surprised when he sat next to me on the couch. Yumiro never watched tv with me because he was always on the move. I sent him a small smile and asked him about his stay away from the house and he just stated that he had been paid to watch a sickly woman. I nodded and went to unmute the tv when Yumiro asked me if I had experienced any aches or pains while he was gone.

"The only pain I experienced was from lack of sleep. Can you please call earlier in the day like mid-afternoon next time? My sleep schedule is thrown off now."
I told him.

Yumiro shrugged.
"It can more dangerous at night than day for a woman so I called at night."

"At 2 a.m Yumiro, really?"
I asked.

Yumiro gave me an ominous look.
"You'd be surprised what happens at 2 a.m in a town like this.. After midnight... all bets are off.."

"Oh ok."
Was my only response.

We resumed the movie I was watching and of course the universe had to mock me. Fifteen minutes of plot then switched to a heavy sex scene between two of the characters. They were really going at it and Yumiro laid his hand on my thigh, stroking the skin with his thumb idly. I was used to his little touches and remembered the conversation we'd had on the phone a few days prior. I didn't know when Yumiro would make his move but I was a bit anxious.

I guess that time was now because Yumiro placed both of his hands on my waist and placed me on his lap. He kept his hands wrapped around my waist and we watched the protagonist get bent over the kitchen counter while her lover entered her from behind. I squeezed my thighs together and Yumiro chuckled... I whipped my head around to look at him because this was the first time I had heard Yumiro laugh. He was wearing a smirk uncharacteristic to the stony persona he always presented.

He took that opportunity to plant a kiss on my lips and place his hand between my legs. I was going commando underneath my shorts and I'm sure he knew it. His lips were soft and his large hand was cupping my entire pussy. I jumped a bit and he pulled away from the kiss to whisper against my lips.
"Ah... so there is a heartbeat between your legs.. Are you ready?"

He pressed against my throbbing core with three of his fingers and I closed my legs, trapping his hand. I turned away from him and he cupped my chin, turning my head back to his.
"I'll give you one more chance.. one more than I'd rarely give.. Pay the tab or get fucked within an inch of your life. I won't force myself on any woman but I'm a scary bastard when people owe me money. You've run up quite the tab and I'll cut you some slack on the payments.. Right now your bill sits at 879,168 yen. I've factored in medical supplies, food and clothing along with the renting of my guest room for this extended stay... You've been here for over two weeks.."

My body stiffened at the number and I knew that there was no way I could pay that amount of money off. The only way I could get that kind of money would be from a loan shark and I had worked with women that had fallen victim to those sleazy men. One of my former coworkers was so behind in her payments and the outrageous amount of interest linked to the payments that she had to quit. I hadn't seen her since and there was a rumor that she had resorted to doing dirty movies. I didn't believe it until a friend had shown me the cover of a dirty movie and low and behold, there was Misa.

I didn't want to end up like Misa.
"How would you like to pay? 73,264 yen a month for twelve months? I don't like to let my unpaid debts extend past a year."
He stated.