Movies (Yuji & Maggie)

For the love of home movies ~💕

Yuji rarely drank but he was never without a glass of hard liquor when he was going over the videos he locked away in a safe located in the basement.

This was an activity that was done when the rest of the family was away. Yuji hadn't descended the stairs until he had watched his wife load their family up into the car. Maggie had decided to take the kids to one of the newer shopping districts to celebrate the high marks they'd earned on their tests. Yuji had made up an excuse of having to catch up on

The oldest video dated back to before he had even known of Maggie..

But his reasons for keeping it were not for gratification but blackmail purposes if the occasion were to ever arise..

Yuji filed everything away in a neat and orderly manner, creating four different categories for his collection...

Of course... Maggie was a category all her own...

Yuji opened the end of an onxy colored envelope and flipped through a thick stack of Polaroids. Some pictures were close up, facial shots of Maggie staring doe eyed into camera with Yuji's thumb in her mouth. There were pictures of Maggie bound and gagged in the middle of their messy bed.

Yuji thumbed through the the files carefully and seized one of the USBs that he put in a separate compartment. The USB was inserted into a sleek laptop Yuji regularly kept under lock and key.

Three large files were saved on the device and Yuji stroked the hair on his chin as he reminisced about the scene playing before him.

The video showed Yuji, restraining Maggie's arms behind her back with one hand while the other circled her neck.

Maggie was in a sitting position on top of Yuji, clearly in the riding position and her head was thrown back. Yuji brought his face close to her neck and whispered obscenities to her which must have excited her because she started to rock herself against him.

The camera angle was perfect. It must have been aimed directly at the bed a few feet away so that their limbs were in full view.

Maggie moaned, straining her arms be free of Yuji's hold when he grabbed her face and gave her a warning look.
"Yuji! I c-cant-!"
She started but was cut off.

Yuji locked eyes with her and shook his head.
"You can and you will. Hold. It!"
He shot back. The film then showed Yuji angling her neck to the side and sucking on it viciously. He flattened his tongue and licked up the side of her neck before kissing it furiously, groaning as he did. Making started trembling and lazily bounced, caught in a lust filled haze.

Yuji pulled back to suck a breast into his mouth and released her hands so that he could place her in a better position. Her movements were slow and when he got her on her stomach, he could could be seen leaving the camera's line of sight momentarily. Maggie was taking slow, even breaths as a way to keep her orgasm at bay but the camera was suddenly zoomed on.. directly on her face.

Maggie's tired eyes and face were the only things on the screen and there was the sound of commotion. Maggie squealed, gasping and the bed was visibly shaking. Yuji was delivering punishing back shots that were causing Maggie's eyes to roll. Yuji's hands came into view and held her face directly in the direction of the camera as she fell apart. Maggie was screaming and deep grunts from Yuji accompanied those screams.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't! I won't leave..!" She screamed.

Yuji palmed himself and felt his dick become incredibly hard.

That was the second time Maggie had tried to leave him.

"Yuji! F-fuck! Fuck, I won't!"
She continued to plead as he continued his hard strokes inside her.

     Yuji remembered this incident very well. They had gotten into an argument and she had asked him seriously if he wanted to nullify their marriage. She hadn't said it angrily. She had been clam with the proposition and smiled, thought it didn't reach her eyes. Yes, The circumstances surrounding their union had been less than ideal. Things had gotten very bad very quickly when everything had sorted itself out, she had told him that they no longer needed to be married. Everything had been so rushed. Yuji simply told her no and she hadn't accepted it. She didn't need his pity is what she had said. Though he had said otherwise, Maggie still felt like Yuji's decision to recognize their marriage even after the ordeal with Hikaru and her pregnancy was out of pity for the unfortunate things that had taken place.

Yuji was aware that her healing would not be linear and that some days she would spiral but he had not expected this. Maggie was serious and went on to explain that she would be fine with coparenting while she returned to the states.. This is what had set him off. Maggie's fight or flight was kicking in and though he couldn't blame her, he would be damned if his wife walked right out of his life and flee the country. Yuji couldn't lie and say that he hadn't also questioned their marriage and the validity of it. For him, it had been simply a business move and a duty bestowed on him by the clan's Boss. But overtime, things had changed and he really did develope feelings for Maggie. He felt a need inside of him to protect her and their child.

The argument had escalated and their were tears from both parties.
"My place is with you and our child! Do not question my motives. Do not question my feelings!"
Yuji spoke clearly and unwavering.

Maggie gripped the sheets and took shaky breaths.
Yuji's face came into the cameras view and he tipped her head back to capture her lips. Yuji slid his tongue into her mouth and the rocking of the bed continued, no doubt the result of Yuji continuing to fuck his wife into submission.

Maggie's cheek was pressed into the sheets and her breath started to visibly fog the camera's screen.
"I want to cum... Yuji, please..." she panted.

Yuji ignored her and pulled all the way out.
"I will not allow this. You can not leave me, Maggie. You are mine!"

"I won't leave. I'll stay..! I'll stay, Yuji!"
She replied between breaths.

Yuji stopped the clip and closed the laptop.
That was the last time Maggie had brought up the topic of separation. Yuji sighed and filled his glass with liquor.

Why was he still unsure of where they stood? How she really felt about him...

It was a ghost that constantly haunted him and a movie that wouldn't stop repaying in his heads.

*************************************************

Hey, it's been a while.

This one was pretty spur of the moment and I want to know how you all feel about it.

Leave your comments down below.

And as always.
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

_Maddie ❤️