Touch (Kida & Nala)

With just a touch... 💕

~*~*~*~*~

Nala was rolled over onto her side and took deep, even breaths, waiting for Kida's next move.

Kida bit his lip, trying to catch his own breath. The standing missionary had taken a lot out of him but he liked the burn that settled in his calves and thighs. There was nothing he loved more than to see the look of pleasure pull at his love's facial features.

Kida was a people pleaser. Always had been since he had lived in that house with him. His mother's last boyfriend, who eventually took her life when he was seven years old, tormented them for months on end. Nasty beatings were not dismissed by their pleading and crying for the man to stop. It seemed to only encourage the beatings to an additional degree. Kida would eventually learn to quiet his steps and his breathing which came in handy when the Boss sent him on manhunts or information gathering assignments.

Throughout everything, Kida made sure that he smiled so that others would smile too and maybe for a split second, they would forget about the troubles of their lives. It was never 100% effective but that didn't deter him and as he grew into a charismatic man, people could not help but smile with him. There was just something about him that made people stand closer to him and let their guards down.

But Kida was not a good person.

And he was ok with it because bad things often happened to good people and being good didn't grant you immunity from terrible people or unfortunate events.

Nala was voicing her pleasure with breathy moans but Kida was looking for something else.. He could do better..

Kida kissed Nala's shoulder and whispered something in her ear that had her moving into the next position quickly. She waited for Kida to lay flat on his back and when he was comfortable stroking his dick, she threw her leg over his body and positioned herself over him. She placed her hands on his chest and lowered her pussy onto him. Kida wrapped an arm around her so that his dick would stroke her at an angle he knew would have her singing a different tune..

Nala sighed at the feeling of hard dick inside her. Kida made sure that he pulled her close, letting her legs relax lazily on either side of him. He didn't mind doing all the work this time. Kida planted his feet on the bed and thrusted upward inside of her sharply. Nala immediately yelped, her breath catching. Kida pulled her hair with both of his hands, forcing her eyes to look straight up at the ceiling.

Yes.

Tonight, there would be tears..
Kida loved to make Nala laugh but he also loved to make her cry.

Using her firm grip on her hair as leverage, Kida rapidly thrusted into his lover, sinking his dick in her deepest spots.

Nala screamed, creaming on Kida who hadn't been deterred by the noise one bit.

Kida could feel his own eyes closing.
She was so tight and hot around him. Kida wasn't one to come quick but her walls were clamping around him and bringing him closer to coming than he wanted.

Nala's hands were everything in a panicked flurry of motion, clawing and digging at his chest. The sting that came afterward had Kida biting his lip.

"Shit, Nala... move your hips.."
He groaned.

Nala started to move on top of him, leaning forward more so that her husband's dick would slide out a little only for her to slam herself back down on him.

Kida choked on a little bit of his own spit and his toes flexed.

"Yeah, fuck me back..!"

Nala rotated her hips and really started to throw it back on him.  Kida was a moaning mess, encouraging her to take every inch of his dick.

Kida quickly dropped one of his hands from her hair and leaned forward to the best her could so that his fingers could make contact with her splayed pussy. Nala hadn't stopped riding him but she halted as if she had been frozen by his touch when he started to rim the area that was stuffed with his dick. While he slid in and out of her, his index and pointer were rubbing the skin stretching to accommodate him.

"Ooooh shit! Kida, right there..!" Nala panted circling her hips the same way that Kida was touching her. He applied pressure rubbing in small circular motions that made her body jerk. She would elicit a variation of moans and even slumped against him, jerking away from the touch when it became too much. Kida started to thrust in upward, slow strokes, pushing all the way inside of her only to pull all the way out.

Nala whined and stalled her movements completely so that he could throb inside of her while his fingers added extra stimulation.

"You take my dick so well.." he spoke. "Cum on it. Cum on my dick."

Nala's legs started to shake and Kida let go of her hair completely to place his hands roughly on her ass. Kida was now thrusting inside of his wife like his life depended on it. There was no running from the hurting he was putting on his woman's body, though she did cry out to God, Kida and whoever else would listen.

"Oh baby you're going to make me crazy...! Fuck, fuck, fuck, Nala!"
Kida gritted between his clenched teeth and he buried his fingers deeper into the soft skin of her ass. Bruises would be the end result, no doubt.

Nala buried her head in his neck, sobbing from the intense pleasure she was getting.

"Daddy.." Nala sobbed.

Kida gave her erratic, sloppy thrusts before calling out her name and cumming inside her.

********************************************

Too short?

Short and sweet.

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️