Closet Creep (Gianna & Toshiro)

Gianna threw her head back as Toshiro squeezed her hip and guided one of her breast into his mouth, sucking on her puckered bud.

Gianna was doing her best to keep watch but Toshiro...

His hands.

And his mouth.

Her body was heating up fast.

This wasn't a good idea.
But then again, fooling around at Toshiro's house was never a good idea because his parents were always home.

Toshiro closed his eyes, humming and enjoying the taste of her. He was hard and twitching. He had to have her.

Now.

Toshiro grabbed Gianna's face gently and turned her attention back to him. The look on her face was that of confusion until his lips came down on hers and his hands immediately went to her uniform skirt. His hands vanished beneath it and he started to take off her panties. Gianna snuck one more glance through the space in the closet that was slid open just enough for her to peak at the door then through all caution to the wind. Toshiro smiled, unbuckling his belt and  sliding his pants down enough so that his member sprang free. He fumbled nervously with the box of condoms he'd bought earlier that week.

It had taken all of his will power not to bolt from the store in embarrassment when the female cashier had given him a disapproving look as she scanned the box. He stared down at his shoes until it had been time to pay and the walk home had felt like a thousand miles. Gianna helped him roll the latex over his boner and they shared a passionate kiss before he lined himself up and thrust himself inside her. Gianna moaned lowly, draping her arms around the back of his neck and looking deeply into Toshiro's eyes. His glasses fogged up from the their panting breaths and he removed them. Gemini ran her fingers through his hair as he sped up.

He lowered her body all the way to the floor from their kneeled positions and gripped her bottom with both hands, thrusting at a new angle. Gianna couldn't help the noises she made. High pitched gasps, whines... sighs... moaning his name.

She was so wet...
The sound of Toshiro entering her and leaving were evidence of that.

Toshiro stopped, pulling out before hesitantly tapping her waist, motioning for her to turn over onto her stomach.

Gianna gave him a look before smirking and turning over but not without a playful shake of her plump booty. Toshiro was nervous but he had red a magazine at one of the convenience stores that talked about ways to please a woman...

He wanted to please Gianna. What kind of boyfriend would he be if he didn't take care of her?

Toshiro indicated to Gianna that he wanted her to lay in an arched position. Gianna consented and got into position... until Toshiro spread her legs wider and lowered her butt a tad bit more. Gianna had no idea what he was doing but she didn't say a word. This was all very new to Toshiro and she would always be patient with him.

Toshiro laid over Gianna's body, lined himself back up with her entrance and started a slow, steady thrust. Gianna shut her eyes as pleasure radiated across her body. Toshiro pressed his face into her hair and his trembling hands interlocked with Gianna's. They held hands as he gave her slow, deep strokes. Gianna was in heaven... she pressed her cheek to the floor and let him go at his own pace. She whined as she got closer to her release and Toshiro picked up the speed of his thrusts. Toshiro leaned his weight off of her upper body and started to make contact with something deep inside her.

Gianna gasped loudly and Toshiro placed his hand over her mouth while he fucked her with all he had.
Toshiro was muttering and cursing lowly as he chased his own explosive orgasm. He gave Gianna one final, power thrust that had him coming harder than he ever had, filling the condom while he was still buried inside her.

Gianna was breathing harshly against the palm of Toshiro's hand when hard knocking was heard by both of the tired teens.

Toshiro and Gianna both shared a frightened look.

*************************************************

Hey.

What's new?

Thanks for reading,
_Maddie ❤️