Then It's A Date (Gianna & Toshiro)

By popular demand, here's a chapter in Toshiro's POV ~

Let's get right into it, then ~

*************************************************
(Toshiro's POV)

Someone was calling my name...

I looked up from my homework to see a classmate of mine, calling out to me from her lunch table. I had seen all of them before, knew their names and had exchanged the briefest of words but that was as far as it went. I was confused until I saw her stand to her feet, irritation apparent. Gianna had slung her messenger bag over her shoulder and was making a hasty exit all the while our peers stared. As much as I wanted to go after her, my actions would only cause rumors to spread about our whereabouts. My mind was bombarded with endless possibilities of what could have been the cause of her discomfort and started to pack up my school supplies. I headed back to class with furrowed brows, too engrossed in Gianna to pay attention... I doubted that I would get any work done now..

When the school day came to an end, I was the last the leave the classroom. When I was sure that I was the only student left in class, I scrolled through my phone until I came across her number. I was immediately sent to her voice mail box but I left no message. I would just have to try again tomorrow..

I wasn't particularly excited for the weekend and would probably spend it completing my assignments in advance so that I could focus all my energy on the final exams. I aimed on getting one of the highest marks in order to secure a scholarship. I could get a job part time job to help cover my school fees but I didn't want to overwhelm myself. Unlike my peers, I had no interest in studying abroad. Every time I went over the full cost of living in popular countries like the U.S, Australia or Spain, I was overcome with stress. I simply could not afford such a life on my own and could get an education just as fulfilling where I was.

The hallways were all but empty when I descended the stairs. I took the long way home and contemplated on what I'd have for dinner.

Saturday morning I was roused from my sleep by the noisy rattling of my bedroom door. I lay motionless hoping that the noise would stop but my mother was as stubborn as ever. She was calling for me from the other side of the door and I sucked my teeth, rolling onto my side with heavy irritation, back to the door. Another reason I was so set on securing the scholarship was the possibility of leaving my parents home in favor of a school dorm. If I received enough financial assistance because of my good grades, I would finally be free of this house. My mother was like a shadow.. Never leaving my side and leering behind me wherever I went... I welcomed the idea of actually sleeping in on a Saturday.

"もう起きてる?" My mother called out to me, twisting the lock frantically.
(Are you awake yet?)

I sat upright quickly, throwing a nasty glare at the door. She never ceased to amaze me. If I didn't stop her soon, my door knob would be destroyed.. I huffed loudly, kicking the sheets as I hurried out of bed to unlock the door. By the time I reached the door, my hands were shaking with anger. All I wanted was privacy and space. Sadly, those were two things my mother knew close to nothing about.

My eyes were wide and my teeth were gnashed. I didn't even attempt to hide my look of annoyance and distaste for her behavior. When she saw the look I was aiming at her, her bottom lip quivered. I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose. Ever the actress even when I was younger.. Counting backward from ten in my head, I regained my composure and fixed my face. She started a dramatic speech about how she only wanted the best for me and how she was better than her mother had ever been to her. I nodded, emotionless and waited for her to stroke her own ego...

Twenty minutes later, I was shuffling into the bathroom for a shower and my morning hygiene regimen...

Breakfast was the same as any other day.. My father talked about work and my mother gossiped about her friends. My mother couldn't go one day without comparing my academics to that of another child. I was used to it and ate my breakfast in silence. I was the first to leave the table and asked that my parents not disturb me because I planned to spend my Saturday getting ahead of the classroom assignments. My father nodded, we exchanged light conversation and I raced to my room for refuge.

I was two hours into studying when I decided to take a break. I looked up from my desk and realization hit me as my eyes landed on my phone.

Gianna..

I retrieved my phone and leaned back in my desk chair. I was curious to know what had caused her flight response the day before..

I sent her a simple text telling her to have a great day. To my surprise, she replied instantly. I sat up straighter in my seat and read her response. She thanked me and told me to have a great day as well. I smiled and we discussed our plans for the weekend. I wasn't the only one studying, it seemed. We moved onto the topic of movies and I was surprised when I received a photo of her.

Gianna Smith was one of the most beautiful girls in the entire school. She was smiling in the photo and wore cute pajamas. Her full lips were shimmering and glossy. Her large crown of hair framed her face and my eyes lingered on her beautiful brown eyes. I decided to send a picture of my own. Gianna sent back a flurry of cute emojis and told me that she missed me. I stared at the text..

She missed me...

I licked my lips and told her that I missed her too. I stroked my bottom lip with the pad of my thumb and replied flirtatiously, feeling bold.

Gianna didn't respond as quickly as before and I assumed that I may have come off disrespectfully. I sighed, mentally kicking myself for being so driven by lust. I texted out a quick apology and placed my phone down. I hoped that I hadn't ruined her day..

Gianna's response was a graphic recount of our first time together and how wet she was getting. I looked up from my phone, stood from my study area and made sure my door was locked. Gianna sent me text after text that made my member twitch.. She said that her panties were slick.. She said she missed my tongue and the way I gripped her ass when she rode me.. I palmed my bulge and clenched my jaw.

My fingertips were tingling...
They needed to make contact with her bottom.. They needed to circle her hips..

Gianna and I had abandoned all playfulness and were now sending each other messages that would make even our parents faint...

I snapped a picture of myself gripping my cock through my pants first then pulled my throbbing cock from my sweatpants and started to stroke myself to the thought of Gianna. I squeezed the base of my shaft and pumped myself, adding pressure as I went. I closed my eyes, throwing my head back as an image of her with a mouthful of my shaft replayed vividly in my mind. I imagined burying my hand in her soft hair and guiding her head. My toes scrunched up tightly when I recollected the look she had in her eyes when she gave the tip teasing licks while she jerked me off...

I saw the look she'd make when my jaw dropped.. How she would smile.. the way she ran her hands up my thighs.. I needed to see it all again.

So close..

As I was nearing my release, she sent me a text telling me that she wanted to see me tonight. I responded just as quickly that I needed to be inside her just as badly.

We made plans to meet seven and I already had an alibi for my whereabouts if my mom asked questions.

I stroked my cock furiously, biting down on my lip and clutching the edge of my desk to keep from voicing my release. My release decorated the shirt I was wearing and my hand..

I panted lowly, cleaned myself and made my way to the bathroom again.

I wasn't worried that I had already masturbated... Gianna always made me stand at attention...

*************************************************

I think I've been trying to write this for like a week now.

So much is happening at the moment but at least I finished this.

I made it longer because I never really put chapters in Toshiro's POV

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie 💕