Slipping (Nala & Kida)

A drop of wine.

That's all it took for Kida to drop his fork, stand to his feet and place his finger under Nala's chin.

Kida tilted her head up so she was looking right into his eyes. Kida caressed her cheek with his thumb and watched the drop of wine disappear between the valley of her breasts.

Nala has never worn a shirt like this before so why tonight?

The front of her peasant shirt plunged into a deep v and her dreadlocs were pulled back into a messy ponytail. She's been teasing him all night and Kida narrowed his eyes at her. He had let her buy a couple
of outfits online, while he was present in the room just in case she tried anything funny, but he didn't expect her to choose these clothes. Two piece lounge wear outfits that emphasized her plump ass, rompers that brought attention to her hips and yellow blouses of differing styles that made her dark skin glow, making her look like an angel. But he knew better. Nala was a succubus.

"What are you doing, Nala?"

Nala shrugged.
"I was enjoying my wine. What's your problem?"

Kida hummed and let her face go, returning to his seat to resume his meal. He sent her a warning look before digging into his Tankatsu. Nala smirked and brought a piece of meat to her mouth. All the food Kida was honestly very good and this time was no different. Nala moaned the more she ate it and brought her wine glass to her full lips. Kida watched from his end of the table, chewing silently.

"Shit, this is good.." she moaned.

Kida's eyebrow rose and Nala collected some of the sauce on her finger and sucked it off. This was one of the best meals she'd ever had in her entire life. Nala finished before Kida and collected her plate to take to the kitchen. Kids grabbed her wrist as she passed him and Nala looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"I'm not like any man you've ever been with Nala... I'll hurt you. I won't mean to but I will... Again and again.. You'll hurt in places you didn't even know were there... You'll beg... Watch yourself."
He replied and gave her a smile like he had just given her the most wonderful compliment. Nala snatched her arm away and scoffed, making sure to switch her hips as she did. Kids chuckled and shook his head.

Nala washed her dishes and decided that she'd spend the rest of the night in bed.

Kida was entering the kitchen and Nala shimmied past him. Well, she tried to at least.

Kida grabbed her hips and brought her flush against him. She gasped when she felt his cock on her ass.
"You're cute... If you want my dick.. just say it. Have a good night, Nala."

He thrusted against her once for emphasis and let her go. Nala was irritated, embarrassed and moist.

She sent him a glare and threw herself on her bed, screaming into the pillow with frustration. Her fingers would have to do the trick..

*************************************************

Ok, now I'm really done updating.

Goodnight! ❤️

_Maddie ❤️