Strange Encounters (Yumiro x Reader)

(Yumiro face claim above. If you don't like it, please keep the comments to yourself. Or be immature and get blocked, muted, etc. It's that easy.)

Yumiro has a little following now, huh?

It's cute lol

Let's get right into it ~

*************************************************

The bar was a lot more lively today but you chalked it up to the holiday everyone was currently enjoying.
You also couldn't be very sure because until today, you had never actually set foot inside of the bar. On your walks around the area between lunch breaks at your job a few buildings down, you occasionally peaked inside and wondered what it was like. There was an expectation you had fabricated and although it wasn't entirely accurate, it felt good to actually be apart of it. Your hair was freshly twisted and you wore a simple yellow dress that revealed your shoulders and collarbone. Simple hoops were in each of your ears and aside from a facial cleanser and lip gloss, you keep makeup light.

With your clutch in your shaky hands, you decided to at least have a drink to ease your nerves. The bar was packed but a few people moved to the side when you held up your hand, simply stating "excuse me". The bartender was a petite woman with a lotus tattoo on the back of her hand. She was setting down two dark colored drinks when she spotted you. She waited patiently for your request and you ordered a cranberry vodka, paying for it quickly. A few patrons gave you lingering looks but you were used to it now. It didn't matter that you had been in Japan for close to two years... People were always watching.

You had just gotten your drink and had spotted an empty table away from the action earlier, deciding that it would be your area for the night, when you were slightly jostled from behind. Thankfully, you didn't spill your drink and when you turned your head to see who had bumped into you, a man with a wide smile was just standing there. He didn't apologize for the action and only stood, smiling.
You decided to brush it off and turned back the way you were going when the man started to speak.
He asked you what your name was and if you wanted to dance. You declined, not bothering to give him your name and started to walk to the empty table. The table was close to the wall and when you sat down with your drink... you found you were not alone.

The man that had asked you for a dance invited himself into the area and sat down across from you.
You smiled tightly and grabbed your drink, sipping slowly. What your little didn't friend know was that you had a little cat keychain that double as a sharp tool for self defense..  You didn't want any problems but something just felt off about the man so you got up from the table quickly, discarding your drink and deciding to leave the club. The man maid a noise of surprise behind you but you keep walking toward the entrance, jostling people out of the way as you went. He was not far behind you at all.. You had just passed the bar when the man latched onto your forearm, causing you to freeze momentarily.

"Leave me alone!" You whipped your head around and spat.

The man, a young guy that looked to be in his late twenties with long and an oversized shirt, curled his lip in disgust, sucking his teeth.
"I want to dance."

You reared your other hand back before bringing it into his cheek, smacking him in the face.
"No!"

The man released your arm, yelping in surprise and pain.
"Bitch!"

Some of the other club goers turned to watch the ordeal but one man, stepped between the two of you and shoved the man harshly in the chest. The creep, was knocked to his feet and all but growled at the mystery man. He tried to lunge at him but caught a kick to his side. He cried out in pain and the man stared at his disheveled form, shaking his head.
"Leave.. before I kill you.."
The mystery man said slowly. Your heart was racing.. You couldn't see the man's face but you could see his muscled physique under the white button down shirt he was wearing. He stood with his back facing me and his hands in his pockets, calm and collective as if he didn't just threaten to kill a man. He was relaxed and seemed very sure of himself.