Milk & Honey (Yuji & Maggie)

(Yuji above ❤️)

This is a request by one of you lovely readers and I hope that I've done it justice.

Let's get right into it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The baby blinked his heavy eyes and his tiny mouth ceased the latch it had before.

Maggie smiled down at her baby boy and laughed when his small, yawning mouth revealed two rows of gums. He would be out cold very soon and although Maggie enjoyed the bonding, she was ready to have her hands free even for a moment. Maggie balanced the baby against the crook of her arm and deposited him into his bassinet making sure to tip toe just in case he started to stir. When she made it back to her bed, she laid back, allowing the tension to leave her joints after being stuck in the sitting position. She had been hunched over her child while she breastfed but her back still ached from the uncomfortable angle. Maggie rubbed her lower back with both hands and decided that a bubble bath is what she needed.

Maggie made sure Ryeo's bassinet was stable and sturdy before she grabbed her favorite, fluffy towel from the little hanger behind the bathroom door. Maggie started the faucet and poured in sweet smelling salts, already excited. A shower cap was placed over her hair and she stripped quickly then stepped into the tub not caring that the water wasn't high enough yet. Maggie smiled when she lowered herself down to the bottom of the tub and exhaled when the steaming water washed over her. When the water reached shoulder level with her, she turned off the faucet and let the silence set in.

Maggie felt her eyes getting heavy and tried not to fall asleep but the water was perfect..

Maggie must have dozed off because she was stirred from her peaceful state, coming face to face with her husband. Yuji was holding Maggie by her forearms with a concerned look on his face. Yuji removed his hold on her to reposition his hands to her waist and started to lift her body from the water quickly. Maggie wrapped her arms around her neck and when she was back on her feet, Yuji wrapped her towel around her quickly, and hurriedly maneuvered his wife out of the bathroom.

"I got a weird feeling and came to check on you... thankfully I did... Should I be worried, Maggie?"
Yuji spoke.

Maggie stretched and started to towel off.
"No need for concern. You know I never fall asleep in the bath... One time thing."
She replied.

Yuji nodded. He made a mental note to keep a closer eye on her and was about to say something else when Maggie winced, groaning as she went to her nightstand. "This milk never stops..." she mumbled, searching for her pumping bra. She snatched it up quickly, slipped on some panties and slipped the bra straps over her shoulders. Yuji quirked a bra at the strange device and Maggie stood in front of him with her back to him, indicating that she wanted him to hook the bra.

"Can you help me with the hooks? Mama ordered this for me last month. I usually breastfeed while you're in the garden so I understand the look on your face. Pretty neat huh? It's helped me so much."
She added.

Yuji adjusted the hooks, making sure it was comfortable with Maggie and watched in wonder as she turned it on and the containers started to fill with fluid. Maggie placed a pillow behind her neck leaned against it, letting the machine do its job. Yuji stared like a wonder struck child and a sat on the end of the bed to get a closer look. The machine made a low humming noise and Maggie grabbed a magazine to pass the time.

Yuji looked from the bra to Maggie and back to the bra again.
"Does it hurt you?"

Maggie looked up from her magazine and hummed.
"Sometimes... My chest gets really tender is all. Not the worst pain by a long shot. I'm ok."
She ended with a tender smile.

Yuji watched the cups fill up quickly and Maggie set the magazine aside, and turned the contraption off. Yuji helped her take the milking bra off and watched as a stream of milk trailed down her torso from her heavy breasts. Maggie held her towel to her chest and asked Yuji to put the fresh milk in the refrigerator. Yuji's eyes were fixed on her chest and Maggie had to call his name twice for him to actually get up and take the milk to the kitchen.

When Yuji returned Maggie was wearing a spaghetti strap top and was dabbing at one of her breasts with a napkin.
"How do you turn these damn things off?"

Yuji licked his lips and approached Maggie with determination. She was too busy dabbing at her breast to see the look of curiosity and lust in his eyes. Yuji hooked his fingers under the straps of her tank top and freed both her breasts. Maggie whined in protest and confusion until Yuji held both breasts in his hand and closed his lips around her left nipple. Maggie moaned at the warm sensation on her tender nipple and bit her lip when Yuji massaged her other breast. Yuji flicked his tongue over her wet nipple over and over again. He suckled some of the milk and made a face.

He didn't know what he was expecting to taste but it wasn't this. It wasn't a bad taste but it was different.

Yuji leaned Maggie's body backward so that her chest sat up higher for him. Yuji released her nipple and gave one of her breasts a gentle squeeze. Milk started to come out a little faster and he licked up the trail with his quick tongue. Maggie had her head thrown back and could feel liquid pool in the middle of her panties. Her hands ran through his hair, occasionally tugging on a strand when Yuji made a unique motion with his tongue.

Yuji was pulled away from her breast when Maggie tilted his head upward and pressed a strong kiss to his mouth. Maggie wrapped her arms around him and brought him even closer when she wrapped her legs around his waist. She was throbbing against him and bit into his bottom lip while one hand snaked between them to cup his hard cock. Yuji pressed his nose against Maggie's and he rocked his pelvis into hers. Maggie stared longingly into his eyes, refusing to break eye contact and she moaned against his lips.
"I want you buried deep inside me... right now..."

Yuji's hands went to the waistband of his sweats and he slowly started to push them down his hips.

Well... He had started to but stopped when the sleepy whimpers and yawning of his baby boo cut the sexual tension.

Maggie and Yuji released each other and looked in the direction of the bassinet. Ryeo rubbed at his eyes with his chubby little fists and started to whine. He stretched his little body and kicked it his little feet.

Maggie and Yuji shared a look.
There would be no love making after all.

Yuji kissed Maggie's nose and got off of the bed.
Ryeo stopped fussing as soon as he saw his father and rewarded him with a gummy smile.

**********************************************

So I had originally planned something dirtier but just went with the flow of my rewrite. Hopefully it's still to the reader's liking.

I think I have one or two more requests to fill.

Quick poll: Do you readers like the slightly sexual scenes or would you prefer more heartfelt moments?

Or maybe you're just here for the hardcore stuff? 👀

Let me know 👌🏾

As always,
Thanks for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️