Ice Breaker (Nala & Kida)

Kida and Yuji are skinny bois (lol)

R.I.P Kida ✨✨✨

******************************************
Kida stepped out of the elevator with a smirk. There wasn't anything particularly funny but that didn't stop him from smiling. Kida was just that kind of person...

He'd finished up all of his duties early and decided that now was as good a time as ever to get to know the young woman in his penthouse.

His woman.

He had the receipt to prove it.

Kida unlocked his door quickly and his eyebrow rose. It was quiet.. Alot quieter than when he left..

He kicked his shoes off quickly at the door and hung his jacket on the back of one of the couches. There was a room at the very end of the hallway with a keypad and he punched in the code quickly, unaware of what was waiting on the other side..

Kida hadn't even made it through the door when
the woman threw all of her weight on him, knocking them both to the floor. Kida's eyes widened in surprise and he grabbed her wrists, rolling them over until he was on top of her. She cursed, screaming loudly until Kida started to laugh. She stopped screaming and stared at him fearfully.

Kida laughed for a few minutes before staring down at her with an even wider smile.

"You just wanted me on top of you, huh, baby?"
He whispered.

Their lips were almost touching and the woman shrank back.

"My name is Nala.."
She countered.

Kida's eyebrow rose.
"That's what I just said"

Nala started to squirm and stared daggers at him.
"Let me go!"

Kida shook his head and took his weight off of her.
"Can't do that, baby..."

Nala tried to run and Kida's pulled a switchblade from his pocket.
"I don't want to hurt you, Nala.."

Nala clenched her fists angrily.
"I don't belong to you. You've already hurt me enough. I'm a person!"

Kida stepped closer to her and Nala put space between them.
"Don't come any closer.."
She said, shakily.

Kida rolled his eyes.
"If I wanted you dead, you would be laying her on my floor, cut open and bleeding like a deer.. I've done that to someone before. It isn't very hard.."

Nala gasped and looked around the room for something to use..

"I won't die like this..!"
She cried.

Kida sighed and held his hand out to her.
"You're not going to die if you cooperate. My name is Kida and you're not going anywhere.."

**********************************************

Kida is something else 😂

Comments?

As always,
Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting.

_Maddie ❤️