Pieces (Pt.3) [Yuji & Maggie]

A request within a request?

Unlikely but not impossible. I'm going to see what I can do with this one.

Let's get right into it ~

*************************************************

Maggie was still sound asleep when Yuji rolled out of bed then next day. Maggie was somewhat of a heavy sleeper but he still took his time so that she wasn't disturbed. He lifted his arms above his head and an audible cracking was heard. As much as he tried to limber himself up before intimacy, he still woke up a bit stiff. He just chalked that up to his age and made a mental note to tweak his exercise routine.

Yuji grabbed a plain white shirt from his side of the closet and decided that he would make his wife breakfast before he drew her bath.

Yuji loaded a tray with a full spread that included a bowl of fruit, matcha green tea, natto, a bowl of rice, miso soup, and a dish of pickled vegetable salad. He watched the clock like a hawk and left the meal to cool on the counter so that he could start Maggie's bath. Yuji peaked his head back inside their bedroom and sighed with relief when he discovered that his lover was still sleeping peacefully. Yuji collected Epsom salts, dried, fragrant flowers, a back pillow, and a powder milk protein for the skin. The tub started to fill with water and Yuji added the ingredients one by one, very precise with his quantities.

Yuji tested the temperature of the water with his hand and when he found it to his liking, he stood to his feet. Now all he needed to do was wake his wife, bring her the meal and scrub her down in the tub.
Yuji gently shook Maggie awake and she whined, swatting at his hand as she tried to go back to sleep.
"Maggie, it's time to wake up. Your breakfast will get cold and so will your bath.."

Maggie slowly opened her eyes and yawned feeling very well rested.
"Hungry..."
she yawned.

Yuji nodded and placed the tray in her lap after she sat up fully in the bed. Maggie thanked him and said a quick prayer before eating her food.
"Ooooh."
She voiced her approval but when she brought a spoonful of miso soup to her lips, her stomach started to turn. She had to place her hand over her mouth to keep from gagging. Yuji's face was red with embarrassment.

"Is it bad? I'm sorry Maggie. Let me take it."
He told her.

Maggie shook her head and held his outstretched hand.
"No, baby. It's not you. The smell is getting to me. This is strange... I've eaten your miso soup plenty of times... I don't know why this time it's different. Did you add something new to it?"

Yuji shook his head.
"I didn't change anything about it. Hmmm.."

Maggie ate her pickled salad, rice and nato.
"Wait... What if I'm pregnant?!"
She exclaimed, dropping her utensils.

Yuji's eyes widened.
"We've been using condoms.. But if you are, it is fine with me. Ryeo needs somebody to play with other than us.."

Maggie thought about it and nodded.
"He's not as clingy as he used to be. The other day I tried to cuddle with him on the couch and he wiggled out of my arms to play with his Otamatone. When he saw that I was sad about it, he handed me Mr. Bear so that I could him instead. My baby is only three and he's so independent already... Now I miss him more. Did mama say when she was bringing him back?"

Yuji smiled at his wife, taking the tray from her and laying his hand on top of her head affectionately.
"Maggie, we still have two more days before Ryeo comes back home. He'll be here soon. He couldn't cling to your leg forever, my love.."
Yuji replied.

Maggie nodded and Yuji grabbed her hand to help her out of bed. Maggie winced loudly when her feet touched the floor and pressed her hands to her lower back. Yuji examined her lower back and found zero marks but the same couldn't be side for her butt or her waist. There were bruises on her hips and one on her lower butt cheek. Yuji felt a pang of guilt tug at his heart and scooped Maggie into his arms to carry her to the bathroom. Maggie laid her head against her husband's chest and he lowered her into the tub with ease.