Sweet Escape (Yuji and Maggie)

Maggie couldn't believe her eyes.
This was really happening.

Yuji watched her out of the corner of his eye as she eyed the decor of the rooftop restaurant. She leaned against the railing and looked out at the city.

"It's beautiful."
She commented.

Yuji placer his hand on the small of her back and led her to an area with a table. He pulled Maggie's chair out and after she was seated, he grabbed her hand lovingly. This is what they needed.

The couple hadn't gone on an official honeymoon all the time they'd been married. They had three beautiful children so now was the best time to do so.

This had taken weeks for Yuji to plan but with the help of his mother in law, he was able to make it a reality. She insisted that they get away for a few days and when Yuji protested, not wanting to leave the elderly woman alone with the children, she waved him off threatening to give him a whooping if he didn't stop treating her like she was a bag of bones. Yuji and Maggie felt better knowing that Ryeo would be there to help her out. He would be 17 years old this year..

A waiter brought out wine glasses and gave them a moment to look over their menus.

Maggie's hair was in a braided crown and the black dress she was wearing had an open back. Yuji wore a light blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black slacks, and his long hair was down. His facial hair was well groomed and his wedding band glittered under the candlelight. He took Maggie's hand in his own and kissed the back of it, softly.
"I'm sorry that it took this long, Maggie.."

Maggie sniffled, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I love it.. thank you, Yuji."
She smiled.

Yuji smiled interlocked their fingers.
"Thank me later.."
he replied with a look.

Maggie knew that look..

She clenched her thighs, crossing her legs.
Yuji was stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. His eyes moved down to her chest and the column of her throat. The marks he left last time were barely visible..

The waiter returned, they both ordered and when their food arrived, Yuji hinted at what else was in store for them.

*********

Yuji was practically sprinting back to their hotel room now. Maggie's lipstick was smudged and a new hickey was flowering near her collar bone. Yuji slammed the room card into the door and pulled Maggie inside first then followed her in. Maggie kicked off her shoes and tried to reason with her husband.

"This is a vacation for a reason. I want to be able to actively enjoy it.. I'm going to be upset if I have to sit in bed for a day or two, honey..."

Yuji removed his shoes and started to unbutton his shirt. He discarded it on one of the couches but he never took his eyes away from Maggie. The black under shirt clung to his muscular chest and he worked on undoing his belt.
"We'll be here for five days.."

Maggie wasn't convinced.
"Are you listening to me, Yuji?"
She asked him.

Yuji pulled his under shirt from over his head and rubbed his bare chest.
"Come to me, Maggie.."

Maggie bit her lip and started to throb. She shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest.
"I'm serious, Yuji. I don't want to be put on bed rest."

Yuji placed both his hands in his pockets and clenched his jaw.
"Come here, Maggie.. NOW."

Maggie stood in front of her husband and he stared her down. Maggie looked away from his dark eyes and felt him slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders. He turned her around, walked her toward the wall and made her place both palms flat on it. Then he brought her bottom against his twitching erection. Yuji lifted the hem of her dress and his mouth watered when her black, lace underwear was revealed to him.

Yuji pressed his chest to her back while he placed his mouth next to her ear.
"You don't even mean to torment me, do you? When you bend over, even just a little, I lose control entirely.."

Maggie's breath hitched and Yuji squeezed her breasts.
"I can't even hold you without getting hard.."
He growled.

He turned Maggie around quickly and helped her out of her dress. Maggie pressed herself against him and Yuji picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom.
He dropped Maggie onto the bed and stepped out of his pants. He pulled himself free of his underwear and stroked his hard cock quickly. Maggie watched the precum ooze from the top of his engorged tip.
"I'm going to make you squirm like never before.."
He stated.

"Slow, Yuji.. I don't want to black out."
She told him.

Yuji nodded.
"I will try.."

Maggie laid on her back and spread her legs for her husband, dripping wet from his dirty words.
Yuji kissed his way down the side of her neck and kissed her lips. He lined himself up leaning over Maggie and when he pushed inside of her, she moaned. She could feel him in all the right places and she felt herself being stretched by his sizable  dick. Yuji clutched her face between his hands and looked into her eyes while he stroked inside of her.
Maggie spread her legs a little wider. Sometimes Yuji was too much to handle.

He started to pull all the way out, just the reenter with a bruising thrust that rocked her body. Yuji watched her eyes flutter and bit his lip when her back started to arch. Her head was thrown back and she was whimpering.
"Right there... you're right there!"

Yuji groaned, pounding away at the spot.
She kept tightening around him.

"I'll never be free from needing you..."
he spoke into the crook of her neck.

He placed his arms under her legs and started to piston quickly. Maggie moaned loudly, reaching out for him. He laid on top of her, digging into her while she ran her nails down his back. 
"I love you.." Maggie moaned.

Yuji rolled them over and Maggie rode him slowly. Yuji wasn't used to going slow but this moment wasn't just about him. He held her waist as she bounced on top of him. The bed squeaked from all the activity and Yuji palmed her ass.
"Sit on my face.."

Maggie nodded and gripped the head board.
Yuji slid underneath the gap between her legs and brought her pussy down on his lips. He suckled slowly and then started to eat her pussy sloppily. He held her clit captive between his lips, abusing the little bud. His tongue was buried inside her hole and when she tried to get up, he locked his arms around her waist. Yuji suckled, bit and kissed every spot he could.

They spent time in 69, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle and finished in the lotus position on one of the ottoman's in front of the large glass window in the living room.

"Come for me.. Come for me.."
Yuji commanded.

Maggie was a sweaty, moaning mess.
Yuji rocked into her with gentle thrusts as she watched the lights of the city behind them. Another orgasm hit her and she fell asleep, cuddling into her husband's body.
***********************************************

My sleep schedule is thrown all the way off.
😩😩😩😩

Any tips for a good night's sleep?

Hope you liked it.

As always,
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

_Maddie ❤️