Pieces (Pt.2) [Yuji & Maggie]

I'm getting a little rusty when it comes to my hardcore scenes.

I know I said I was done writing but it literally just came to me. Thank you, insomnia. Now I'm going to try and get some sleep.

I'm a bit nervous about you all reading it.

Hopefully when I wake up, I'll see good comments. I can take brutal honesty.

Let's get right into it!

*************************************************

Yuji set the tripod and camera up directly at the foot of the bed. He went about checking the zoom angles while Maggie lay motionless in the position she had been instructed. Her cheek was pressed to the mattress and blankets, her arms were behind her back and her ass was raised as far as it could go. The heels on her feet were slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable. The events of their date were replaying in her head and she couldn't get the tear eyed image of the cafe manager off her mind.

Yuji stripped silently and grabbed a handful of condoms from one of the bedside tables. When he was ready, he moved the tripod to a spot where it started to record them both. Maggie waited anxiously for Yuji's next move... Yuji got on his knees behind her ass and gave it a hard smack. Maggie jumped but didn't say anything... Yuji hit her bottom again. And again. And again. Maggie had to bite the inside of her check to keep from crying out. Yuji's long fingers fondled her folds and he pressed his hard, twitching cock between her lips but didn't penetrate her. He wanted her to feel it throb. Precum was starting to fill the tip of the condom. Yuji smacked his cock against her entrance and  of her ass cheeks, coming up with a strategy in his head for how he wanted to fuck her..

Yuji leaned over her back and used his hand to press her head deeper into the bed sheets. He positioned his lips next to her ear while he held his cock in his other hand.

"When are you going to learn that I could care less about anyone other than my family? All that I do.. I do out of love for myself and this family.. And as the head of this family... My word is final..."

Yuji placed the tip of his member at her entrance and seated himself deeply inside of her in one quick thrust. Maggie wasn't expecting it and when she cried out, Yuji slapped his hand over her mouth. He started to move at an even pace, nothing extreme... yet. His free hand had a hold of Maggie's foot and he held onto it for leverage as he rocked into her. Maggie reached behind herself and each of her hands held onto Yuji's outter thighs. Her ass clapped against his abdomen every time, meeting every one of his thrusts like a soft cushion.

Yuji watched the way the meat of Maggie's but rippled and shook with each stroke. He couldn't take his eyes off of it and wanted the sounds of their skin meeting to be sharper. He stopped cupping her mouth and instead shoved two of his fingers inside. Maggie gagged around them, costing them in a layer of thicker spit. The sensation on his fingers sent a signal straight to his shaft and eventually, he was pounding the poor woman into the bed.. Maggie let her hands fall to the sheets and she clutched them between her fingers desperately.
"Baby...!"

Yuji stuck his fingers deeper into her mouth and he got even harder when he heard her choked noises. If he wasn't careful, he'd be coming sooner than he hoped. Yuji extracted his fingers and stuck them in his own mouth, enjoying the taste of his lover. Maggie was a damn drug..
He composed himself and focused on his task.
"Do you know why I am doing this?"
Yuji asked her.

He placed his hands on top of hers and moved his hips in a circular motion. Maggie's eyes were brimming with tears and her clit was throbbing. Yuji pulled out and turned Maggie over, leaning over her and peering directly into her face.
"Do you know why I am doing this, Maggie?"
If he came any closer, they'd be kissing. Yuji placed his hand on her stomach and slid it up her body slowly. He bit his lip when his hand cupped one of Maggie's breasts. Her chest was rising and falling evenly... Lips parted...