Staking Claims (Gianna and Toshiro)

Gianna kept a firm grip on Toshiro's hand as she pulled him out the cafe with her.

He didn't know where she was taking him and he knew his hand was wetting her own. Toshiro had to jog a little bit to catch up. People watched as they went by and Gianna didn't stop til they got to an area that was deserted. A row of vending machines lined the alley. Toshiro was very confused until Gianna pressed her chest against his and kissed him on the mouth. Toshiro's eyes were wide and they widened more when Gianna wrapped her arms around him. She didn't want to let him go. This was the moment she'd daydreamed about for so long.

She pulled back slightly, eyes closed tightly and placed light kisses on his chin.

Toshiro was frozen. He could only stare down at Gianna as she composed herself, breathing heavily.

She placed her head on his shoulder and pulled back with a fire in her eyes. Toshiro placed his fingertips against his lips, his tongue swiped at his bottom lip slowly to catch the peach lip gloss he knew she wore...

"Tosh-"
She has started until he grabbed her chin, cutting her off with an electric kiss that instantly had her panties wet.

Toshiro kissed her lips feverishly and touched every part of him that he could. His large hand cupped her breast, her hips, her ass.. This was really happening. He didn't want to stop. Toshiro held her against him and turned her around so that her back was pressed into one of the machines. Wet kisses were trailed down the side of her neck.

Gianna was dripping and couldn't think straight with Toshiro's hands cupping her inner thighs. Gianna placed her hands on his chest to create distance and Toshiro rested his forehead against hers. They were both breathing heavily like they had run a mile.

"You're my boyfriend now, Toshiro... 私のボーイフレンドになります.." (Be my boyfriend...)
She told him.

Toshiro nodded his head.
"はい。"
(Yes.)

Gianna pecked his lips twice and they walked out of the alley, hand in hand.

***********************************************
The context surrounding this scene and the scene itself will take place in Love Between all the Pages

Did everyone vote? Why or why not?

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.

_Maddie ❤️