CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: THE ARMOR

It's been two months since Bo-Katan sent her message. Every day that passed more and more Mandalorians arrived in Concordia. But Mando and the Child were not amongst them.

My training with Ozdo worked. He didn't beat me up anymore. Every day I was getting better and better and he seemed very, very pleased with my progress. I dare say I can now even see the pride in his eyes

I've stopped meditating with AD... I mean Aiden and Kal. It took us a long time to get used to his real name. But after a while, we got used to it, even though several times I caught and still catch myself calling him AD.

We all decided he needed psychometry more than I did. He and Kal were searching for his lost memories on a daily basis, and whenever I had free time, I'd be with Kal to see my parents' memories.

I don't know why, but I liked being alone with him. Not that AD was bothering me. He's my best friend. But I felt that when we were alone there was a different connection between us. Perhaps an... attraction.

Well, Aidy I mean Aiden had learned a great deal about himself and his family.

His father's name was Alec and his mother, Lyra. His mother had died when he was a year and a half old from a serious illness. They lived with his father's parents. Daeron and Olivia. His father seemed to have grudge against his parents. Apparently several years before his birth, Daeron and Olivia had another child. Obi-Wan, who was taken by the Jedi as he was strong with the Force. From the day he left, his parents never saw him again, but Obi-Wan's shadow was still there. And even Alec's birth failed to drive that shadow away. Alec lived his whole life in the shadow of the brother he never met, and his family, even though they loved him very much, always had their firstborn son in mind. And when Alec had his own family with Lyra... His two grandparents suggested they name him Obi-Wan. Alec stubbornly denied and named his son Aiden. But Daeron could see Obi-Wan in little Aiden's eyes and secretly call him with that name. But Daeron found out at some point. And since then, their relationship has come to a close. And when Alex died suddenly in an explosion father and son had not been able to reconcile before their separation. Little Aiden was left without parents and was taken to live with his grandparents ever since and until the day of the attack on the village. After that, all the children who had survived, though not many, were to an orphanage. And when Aiden turned fourteen, he decided to join the Imperial Academy. He had also learned that the terrorist rebels were responsible for the destruction of his village and the death of the last members of his family. But from there, recovering Aiden's memories become increasingly difficult. He's remembered several stages of his training, but something seems to be blocking his mind. It's like there's no memory. Like they don't even exist.

As for the memories of my own that I've seen in my psychometry with Kal, I've learned enough.

Din and Alana trained day and night together. They were inseparable. During breaks, they hid in the hiding place where Din hid at their first meeting. And that's where they bonded together every day more and more. Until they realized their feelings weren't just friendly. But they never removed their helmets. He hadn't seen her eyes. Not until the day she turned sixteen and was announced that she would soon be married. But Alana had given her heart away. Furious, Alana found Din and told him what they were going to do. And she removed her helmet. Something she'd never done in her entire life. She'd rather be dishonored than marry someone she didn't love. Then Din was terrified of losing her, and realizing that what he felt for her was beyond real, he told her for the first time that he loved her and removed his helmet after ten years. That same night they ran away and left looking for a place to stay. When they reached Jalysta they built a small house across the sea at the end of the desert. The house was located next to a beautiful lake and the outskirts of a green forest could be found nearby. They were so happy. So happy. And when Alana told him she was pregnant, he was out of his mind. He was crying and hugging her. And he told her how much he loved her and how much he wanted the baby to be a girl.