Lady Promise

|Anubis Von Hearth|

I've been studying the map of the venue for over five hours and it's already embedded in my skull but I have to keep studying it, just in case. This is a nightmare for security people; not having any heads up, especially when it's a big party as the one we are attending tomorrow.

Today was an uneventful day, and by that I mean that nothing bad happened. We took Napoleon to the meeting and he was there for around two hours and ten minutes, then we took him to the shops where he bought numerous things for himself and his siblings, and we've been back home since 6 pm.

Okay, my eyes cannot read any longer. I'm done studying for the day. My hands gently rolled up the map to leave it on the bench at the foot of the table. I got up and made my way to the bathroom to splash my face with water.

This bedroom is quite nice and I had to fight Brad for it because he wanted it, but this one has the most advantageous sights of the master bedroom and stairs

This bedroom is quite nice and I had to fight Brad for it because he wanted it, but this one has the most advantageous sights of the master bedroom and stairs. He primarily didn't want the other bedroom because it's a pale avocado green which freaks him out; I offered him the bench at the foot of the bed, but he said he wanted to watch porn and jerk off, which is why he ended up rejecting my offer.

As soon as I was done washing my face, I looked out the window to make sure everyone is in their given position. I know them by heart; I've been studying them since the age of 15 when Arabella told me that when the right Athena came around, she would move her to one of the highest ranks there are. The reason why I did it was to just be close to her, see her every day and hear her voice every day...not for anything else.

"What are you reading?" Arabella asked, as I sat in the conservatory, with a blanket she knitted for me over my shoulders.

I looked up as I closed the leather journal in my hands "Nothing."

"Well, you were quite focused so it cannot be just nothing," she sat beside me in her tailor-made carmine red trouser suit with a skirt instead of trousers. Her hair was straight and pristine as some of it was held behind her ears.