Lord & Lady Distorted

|Anubis Von Hearth|

"Mhh," a whimper left my mouth as he caressed my stomach over my shirt.

"Good morning, princess," he whispered into my ear, pulling me closer.

My eyes fluttered open as a big smile curved my lips "Good morning, pretty," I chuckled, looking at him over my shoulder.

Napoleon grinned, looking down at me "How are you this beautiful in the morning? No one is this beautiful in the mornings."

A nervous chuckle left my mouth "You're just too sleepy to notice the bags under my eyes."

His right eyebrow arched. The man pulled away and sat on his heels, looking at me "Maybe you're the blind one. Have you ever used a mirror, Anubis?" He crossed his arms.

"Plenty of times," I replied, looking at him.

"You lie," he gripped my ankles and pulled me close.

"Ahh!" I squealed.

He placed his hands beside my head and leaned down to peck my lips "Don't ever say that you're not beautiful, princess," it was almost an order.

My cheeks turned hot "Napoleon, anyone could walk in and see us."

Napoleon shook his head "No one has keys to this room but you and me. You know, the guys are probably going to be hangover the entire day so we could spend the day together, maybe take the yacht out to the sea and do things there," he leaned down to dip his neck in the crook of my neck.

A soft moan left my mouth as he peppered kisses all over my flesh and gripped my thighs "Mhh, okay..."

"Good girl, princess," he pulled away and showed me a kid-like smile. "We are going to have the best day and no one is going to bother us. Get dressed," before jumping off the bed, he gave me a soft kiss.

A grin appeared on my lips as I thought about the kiss he gave me last night and how he tickled my thigh until he fell asleep. No one had ever kissed me like that, no one had ever held me as if they were scared I would be stolen from them...I know I don't need a man to feel special but Napoleon is making me feeling something I've wanted for years.

After five minutes of daydreaming and thinking about how badly I want the day to become night, so we can share a bed again, I got up and took a quick shower. I blow-dried my hair, coated my lashes with mascara and moved to the bedroom to change into something...for my day with Napoleon.

I decided to wear a mint turtleneck sweater, an ivory satin midi skirt, black boots, a shoulder bag and sunglasses.