Lady & Lord Mistress

|Napoleon DiStefano|

"You look so cute, piccolo," I cooed to my baby who is being held by my dad. "You're the love of my life, little god of war," I tickled my baby's belly and he giggled, making my heart skip a beat.

"You're just the same as I was when you were a baby," my dad commented with a big smile. "I'm proud of you, piccolo and I know you'll make better father than I ever was to you."

"Papà, you were the best dad anyone could ever have," I pecked both of his cheeks. "And I thank you for shaping me into the man I am today."

"It was mostly fuck ups, but your mother and I always knew all of you would turn out okay," he chuckled. "Borderline psychotic but all right nevertheless," he joked, making me laugh.

"Anubis and I will for sure follow your and mom's example," I squished Ares' cheeks. "To give you lots and lots of stories for that college essay—don't worry kiddo, you'll survive."

"Encouraging for sure," Nikolai commented as he stood behind my dad.

My right eyebrow arched "You know what fucker—" the music interrupted me and so I stood where and how I was told to. My mother and Artemis have this wedding planned to the last detail and I kinda owe it to them to behave good at my wedding.

The person giving my bride away is actually my mother—Anubis loves her grandparents but it only felt right to have my mom give her away. We all know why.

Anubis walked out the villa's grand doors with my mother to her right and aunt Sybella behind, keeping the veil in its place. I've seen Anubis in this gown a thousand and one times because she always asks me to be there during fittings, but today it feels different...it doesn't just look like a dress, which is stupid because it's just that, but the situation somehow changes it; it will forever be bound to this precious moment that I don't ever want to forget. This is the time I want to relive when I'm in my deathbed, giving my last breaths and I want my wife to be holding my hand and telling me that we had a good life. I absolutely want to leave this world before Anubis because I don't know how to live without her.

Once my wife reached the altar, my mother gave her a peck on each cheek and threw daggers at me with her eyes "You hurt her and I'll cut you, piccolo."

"So I stand on my own now?" My right eyebrow arched.

"Basically," my dad leaned in and whispered.

I cleared my throat and nodded "Fucking amazing, let's party."

Anubis laughed as she took my hands "Want to say hello to your bride, groom?"

"Hi princess," I removed the veil from her face to peck her lips "I knew your tits would look amazing in this dress," I playfully growled and she blushed.

My mother's deep sigh caught my attention as she stood under the grand white flower arch; oh yes, she's officiating the ceremony—not a religious ceremony.

I looked at Anubis' side of the aisle and there sat her father along with her grandparents; they all look so happy to be accompanying the light of their lives on this day.

"You do need to be more aware of who is around you, piccolo," mother chuckled. "Your father and I were—still are—horny as rabbits but not everyone wants to know about it."

"I do," Brad said, making us all laugh—he's a gem. "I practically invented you guys."

"You're giving yourself too much credit!" I exclaimed, keeping my eyes on my wife.

"Settle down, I want to go eat pasta," mother told with a grin. "All right," she took a deep breath "everyone here knows that speeches are kinda my thing and that I don't get nervous when speaking in front of a group of people, no matter the size, but today I am nervous I will fuck up so fuck off you both for giving me such a big responsibility," she flipped us off and everyone laughed; my mother has that wicked sense of humor that somehow everyone gets and loves. "However, I am very honored and pleased you have thought of me as the person who should officiate this wedding. Piccolo, you know the circumstances that led me to marry your father, but you also know that in the end I was given a choice and chose to go through with it; silly me," she playfully rolled her eyes and everyone laughed once again. "Marriage isn't for everyone and I know it's something you've always wanted," her eyes were on me "since you were little you would look at pictures of your dad's and I's wedding and would tell me how much you wanted a party like that one," she grinned "it was in that moment when I questioned if you were my kid but then that fixed itself and now you're as antisocial as your parents," her words made me chuckle. "I've seen you grow up into the wonderful person you are and I hope I gave you all the freedom you needed to express yourself and find your own identity."