Lady Blood Bound

|Anubis Von Hearth|

"Where is she?" I asked Brad as I stepped into the hospital.

"Sleeping in a separate suite with security; we gave her a shot of some serum Arabella gave us as soon as she stepped inside. I was planning on telling her that she had a nervous breakdown when she saw Sla—your father," Brad replied as we made our way to the lift.

I'm trying my best to keep my head straight "How is he?" I stepped inside the metal box.

"Hazy but awake," he replied, staying outside with my fiancé.

Napoleon gave a smile to boost my confidence "All right," I cleared my throat "take Adilah to HQ, Napoleon will brief you on the way whilst I talk to Mr. Zharkov. I'll see you two in a couple of hours," the steal doors closed and a deep sigh left my mouth. "Luca, how am I doing?" I asked glancing at him over my right shoulder.

"Great, boss," he replied with a light chuckle.

My right eyebrow arched and so I gazed over my left shoulder "Tell me the truth Siphesihle," she and Luca are now partners until I have time to interview more Athenas for Luca's place. Siphe is a stunning South African woman who used to work for MI6, but I recruited her myself, and she has done nothing but be excellent since day one. 

"You know what you're doing so for now you're doing well, however, that doesn't mean that you won't fuck up later on," she replied.

I nodded "Exactly, thank you Siph," my eyes looked forward as I took a deep breath. "That's how you do it, Luca."

Luca chuckled "All right, boss."

When the doors opened it was on the private floor for Slava and there stood my dad's side of the family. They all stopped talking once they laid eyes on me—there's some explaining to do.

"Hi guys," a light smile curved my lips as I joined them. "How's everyone doing?"

"All right," Ilya replied with a light smile. "You know you're what my brother has always dreamed about?"

"Papa, that's a lot of expectations you're putting on her," Vladimir, the second youngest, stated.

Ekaterina took a step towards me with a smile "I'm glad you've finally know, Anubis," her arms wrapped tightly around me "welcome to the family; I'm sorry in advance."

A chuckle left my mouth as I hugged her back "Thank you, sweetie."

"What is she sorry for? We are a blast," Sybella and Ilya high-fived, making me smile harder.

"There's something I need to tell you before we continue this celebration," I pulled away and became serious. "The person who tried to kill me was Adilah."

Sybella's eyebrow arched "What?!"

"Suka," Odessa cussed.

(Bitch.)

"Odessa," Ilya scolded.

Alena frowned "But aunt Adilah has always been so sweet, why would she do such thing? How did she even find out about you?"

A deep sigh left my mouth "I'm as confused as all of you are, but I'm going to get some answers and I'll do it as humanely as possible because she's your guys' family—"

"Kill the bitch," Ekaterina stated and everyone went quiet. "What she did only shows her real colors and I don't want someone like that in my family, not even if I've known her my entire life."

Nikolai stepped in "Ekaterina, this isn't as easy as that; she's dyadya Slava's zhena."

(Uncle. Wife.)