Lady & Lord Shadows

|Anubis Von Hearth|

We've been kissing for five minutes now and it's only escalating by the second.

Napoleon pulled his hands from my thighs to unbutton his cardigan and quickly take it off "Mhh," his lips moved down to my neck.

A faint giggle left my mouth.

He sat up to take off his shirt and unbutton his trousers. I sat up and slipped off my sweater, leaving my naked breasts out in the open; I thought not wearing a bra today would be a good idea and it certainly was.

I've never been embarrassed to show my flesh but now I do feel a little self-conscious since his attention was all on me. He was giving me a ravenous look...as if he wanted me and I hadn't felt like this, ever. I thought I had, but not really.

Napoleon carefully watched me sit on my heels to unzip my skirt and gently take it off; he seemed unable to look away. He might've even been dumbfounded, I dare say.

"Everything okay, baby?" I softly asked, with red cheeks, not knowing how to sit or if I should move or what.

The man nodded, locking eyes with me "There's a million things wrong in the world, but not here, princess," his pants dropped, letting me see his partially tattooed thighs and the erection fighting his underwear.

A shy smile curved my lips "Am I that sexy?" Okay, bad joke.

He chuckled, climbing onto the bed and crawling towards me "Yes, princess," his hand gently pushed me down so my back was against the mattress, my bent and open legs with his body between them. I've never been scared of sex, not until now, because it might only make me fall harder for him or it could break us too...I mean, there's not much to break.

His soft lips left a trail from my mouth, down my neck, across my chest where he took his time kissing and teasing my nipples with his tongue and lips, until he reached my navel. He never looked away from me and kept on tickling the sides of my thighs at all times. It was impossible not to moan and whimper, wanting more and more each time.

Napoleon took his time to take my underwear off; he let his fingertips graze my skin, making me shiver.

This is wrong, I'm taking part in Napoleon cheating on his fiancée and what makes it even worse, is that I'm enjoying myself.

"Princess," he knelt between my legs, unable to look away from my pussy which had me deeply blushing "if at anytime you want to stop, you just have to say it. Okay?" his eyes diverted to finally meet mine.

I nodded "Yes, baby."

"Good," he gripped my right ankle to bring my foot close to his face, where he pecked the bridge, starting a trail to go up my leg.

"Mhh," I moaned, at the unbearable wait he was making me endure. "Fuck, Napoleon, you sure like to fucking tease–ahh..." my back arched at the sudden feeling of his lips sucking on my throbbing clit. It's been pulsating for attention since before his parents called.

His arms laced around my upper thighs to keep me in place "Mhhh," he hummed against me, adding more to the pleasure with the vibrations.

"Fuck..." I moaned, feeling a gentle tickle in my insides, the orgasm already starting to build.

His right arm unlaced from my leg to use his hand to spread my labia and flicker his tongue between them "Do you like that, princess?"

"Yes, daddy," I whimpered, gripping the sheets underneath me.

Napoleon growled, tracing up and down my slit with the tip of his tongue, lightly and it felt like an addictive tickle; he wanted to tease me, to beg for more. He likes being called 'daddy' and he shows his true colors quite easily, especially when he wants something.